Woooooohooooo!!!

Damn it feels good to be a tiger today!!

Its been so long since we have won. Ive had this stupid smile on my face all day!!

Ive watched them do the team song,the post match interview.

Im pretty sure Robbie and JT smiled.

Ahhhhhhh……

So true. And the forum is buzzing what better way to start the weekend.

feeling so good , will watch it again this morning with breakfast.

Watched the game last night as I didn’t know the score, Played great , so good to be a Wests Tigers supporter to-day.

It is great to beat a team like Melbourne and so convincingly as well, but I just hope they can maintain this form into the final rounds of the season and at least finish it on a high note.

@Flippedy:

It is great to beat a team like Melbourne and so convincingly as well, but I just hope they can maintain this form into the final rounds of the season and at least finish it on a high note.

TT is wrapped,I said in the banter thread that I had $20 on the Tigers at $3.30 =$66.00…

still smiling and proud to be a supporter…

Was a great atmosphere at the ground last night too. One big party on the hill.

Key is to keep playing consistently well. So proud of the boys for not giving up at 10-0 down. They obviously had a plan to attack Koro & it worked!! Would love to see more aggressive line speed in D tho.

I don’t think it’s any coincidence that the team looked much better and had far more success without the negative mid-field bombing. Was great to see them kick to the sidelines and to the in-goal. Finally these guys are creating a result with their heads instead of a bloody template. Taylor can say all he likes about we’re sticking to a path and a goal at the end of that path, but to me, it looks as though there’s been significant alterations and a great result to top it off. And it was all done without our main weapon in the forwards too! Great result.

Great night on the hill, and a big celebration at the Royal afterwards. Felt a bit worse for wear at my 11am game today….

@wd in perth:

I don’t think it’s any coincidence that the team looked much better and had far more success without the negative mid-field bombing. Was great to see them kick to the sidelines and to the in-goal. Finally these guys are creating a result with their heads instead of a bloody template. Taylor can say all he likes about we’re sticking to a path and a goal at the end of that path, but to me, it looks as though there’s been significant alterations and a great result to top it off. And it was all done without our main weapon in the forwards too! Great result.

Its the alterations that give us hope. It was constructive positive footy.

@TrueTiger:

@Flippedy:

TT is wrapped,I said in the banter thread that I had $20 on the Tigers at $3.30 =$66.00…

I put my $50 bonus bet on the Tigers 13+ at $9.50

😲 😮

@marzie:

@TrueTiger:

@Flippedy:

I put my $50 bonus bet on the Tigers 13+ at $9.50

😲 😮

Your shout! :mrgreen:

The old saying… A week in rugby league. Hopefully a strong showing in Canberra.

Moses played his best game. Put another 5 kgs on this kid, and give him a minder on the field/tony Carroll on his inside, the kid may come good for the long term. Assuming he will also be our goal kicker next year ?

A lesson for Taylor. A win big win against the most structured team in the comp, with positive, flowing, sometimes off the cuff football. Will he admit it. No. Will he change his structure to suit the players we have and see more of the same results. We will have to wait and see……

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

On the Footy Show yesterday, Joey John’s was saying that the halves went to JT and asked him to let them play what’s in front of them, apparently the reigns were taken off the squad

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme