Where are you Tony33

Why aren’t you posting buddy ?

We won last night

Were making the semis

happy has shortened our Premiership odds after putting $50.00 on the Wests Tigers winning the Comp last night 😆

hobbo thinks his going back to back in the Predict 6

Our Wambulance is on the Dock full of Petrol and waiting to be used .

Get your backside on the Forum and give me your prediction on the Predict 6 , miss your posts buddy 😉

@foreveratiger:

We won last night

Were making the semis

happy has shortened our Premiership odds after putting $50.00 on the Wests Tigers winning the Comp last night 😆

Get your backside on the Forum and give me your prediction on the Predict 6 , miss your posts buddy 😉

Told you that you shouldn’t have converted him into a Leeds United supporter FT

That’s too much for anyone to bare

@happy tiger:

@foreveratiger:

We won last night

Were making the semis

Told you that you shouldn’t have converted him into a Leeds United supporter FT

That’s too much for anyone to bare

You need to seriously get of those Bundy Rums they are polluting what ever brain Cells you have left .

Probably seen the light and thought to himself ‘what the hell am I doing on here conversing with these weirdos?’

@Flippedy:

Probably seen the light and thought to himself ‘what the hell am I doing on here conversing with these weirdos?’

Speak for yourself Flip 😉 😆 .

Jerry took him out from the grassy knoll…

@foreveratiger:

@Flippedy:

I’m chief weirdo, baby! 😆

More importantly where is smeg?

@Milky:

More importantly where is smeg?

What he said^^^^

@Geo.:

Jerry took him out from the grassy knoll…

With a paddle pop stick

@foreveratiger:

@Flippedy:

Actually,Flip and TT keep the sanity within this forum and we would like some respect from the rest of you numpties on this forum…

We always speak sense and have respect for others…a little reciprocation would be appreciated…friggin numpties Flip,how the hell do we control the buggers… :righton:

@TrueTiger:

@foreveratiger:

@Flippedy:

Actually,Flip and TT keep the sanity within this forum and we would like some respect from the rest of you numpties on this forum…

We always speak sense and have respect for others…a little reciprocation would be appreciated…friggin numpties Flip,how the hell do we control the buggers… :righton:

Lol I have no idea! You’re gonna get me into trouble TT 😆

@Flippedy:

@TrueTiger:

@foreveratiger:

@Flippedy:

Lol I have no idea! You’re gonna get me into trouble TT 😆

Look out,lookout….mod alert…here they come…TT is a naughty boy…

Refer to tipping banter thread…

Also where is smoking gun, with his " allegations" of wests-tigers tanking games in dying stages of Tim Sheens era ?

@westTAHger:

Also where is smoking gun, with his " allegations" of wests-tigers tanking games in dying stages of Tim Sheens era ?

Isnt smoking gun now the nyc coach at the cowboys?

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme