Where is the 'Sack Taylor' thread for this round?

Where is the ‘Sack Taylor’ thread for this round?

Looks like the fickle people have gone away for at least this week….

Give it a couple of days

Imagine if we were all the same

As the saying goes and as we have seen with this club all season so far, “one swallow doesn’t make a summer.” Taylor’s main challenge for the rest of the season will be to develop some consistency in his team and to keep then in their current spirit. After last might I think he may just be able to do that.

@Sabre:

Is this it?

it is.

OUT WITH TAYLOR!!! lets get another crappy novice coach who can start from scratch. im sure if we do this every 1 to 2 years we’ll eventually come across a good coach and get a premiership.

just simple probability isn’t it?

@Swordy:

Just like when we beat souths, then put in 5 crap losses, he needs to find some middle ground.
You can’t be great 1 week, then be crap for the next 5, because that is what we have been, and the sack him threads are a by product of that and rightly so.

@larrycorowa:

Give it a couple of days

Geez some of you guys are quick to wet your daks over one game aren’t you
Similar to your "egg on your face "quote , after the Souths game.
His record of crap games to good games is only one less today than it was on Friday afternoon. I won’t embarrass you by doing the numbers though.
The guys played well, and I hope they play that good until the end of the season.

Hopefullyly as time goes on…and the team improves…As well as JT. …we get to be great for 2 weeks and crap for three…then great for 3…crap 2…etc…get 4 crap1…who knows…we might. The beauty of sport

@goldcoast tiger:

@larrycorowa:

Give it a couple of days

Geez some of you guys are quick to wet your daks over one game aren’t you
Similar to your "egg on your face "quote , after the Souths game.
His record of crap games to good games is only one less today than it was on Friday afternoon. I won’t embarrass you by doing the numbers though.
The guys played well, and I hope they play that good until the end of the season.

Just enjoy it.
… Oh yeah I see you hedged your bets…criticism followed by praise…well done

http://www.weststigersforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24644

There it is ^ I found it for you - you can thank me later :mrgreen:

O.K so all of a sudden we are a formidable side cause we beat the Storm . O.K then.

I don’t think it’s a personal thing on JT people need to get that through there thick heads , it could be a Todd Payten or Nathan Brown Coaching .
People want to see slow steady improvements in how we play , compete , desire etc…. and thus far JT has had a lot to be desired, whether he has seen the light and realised that he simply can’t change the natural way that Brooks and Moses play there game ? not sure…but our halves are slowly being allowed to have a bit more freedom.

I don’t think anyone is wishing for Moses and Brooks not to be the stars in future years just so they can come on the Forum and say " i told you they weren’t good enough " and if any are ? well there not really Wests Tigers supporters anyway .
This has become a Tit for Tat thing just cause we all have different opinions of certain players .

@Swordy:

It is only when we lose, that is why you were so used to seeing it.

@innsaneink:

Hopefullyly as time goes on…and the team improves…As well as JT. …we get to be great for 2 weeks and crap for three…then great for 3…crap 2…etc…get 4 crap1…who knows…we might. The beauty of sport

Agree with this.

It looks like Jt is getting to know what his players can do.

Hopefully both improve!

I assume Swordy is an adolescent.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme