I watched the Roosters game

before the WT, and it the way the Roosters played was almost a carbon copy of the way we played - no coincidence here, given JT at the helm, nevertheless, if you have to “imitate” someone, might as well be close to best in class…

The rosters look a little different though. Like the missus said “how the hell are we spending the cap if Roosters are under it”?

@king sirro:

The rosters look a little different though. Like the missus said “how the hell are we spending the cap if Roosters are under it”?

the rorters salary cap is a case of ‘now you see it, now you don’t’ its a mystery 😎

I watched that game first as well and I got to say watching ours after it was almost like watching reserve grade. Took me a while to adjust to the slower pace, the handling errors and the differing defensive patterns.

I’m not sure I see the resemblance to be honest.

Carbon copy…not even close

@stryker:

I watched that game first as well and I got to say watching ours after it was almost like watching reserve grade. Took me a while to adjust to the slower pace, the handling errors and the differing defensive patterns.

I’m not sure I see the resemblance to be honest.[/quote

Chalk and Cheese!
It was brutal.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme