According to the Ch 9 commentators

this might be the last game played at Leichhardt…I know it is up to the Council and the NRL, to eventually decide, but surely, if it was, there would have been a packed house?

You listened to Ray…… 😆

rather than not play there at all I’d like to see one or two games played there each season like the dogs are doing with Belmore.

Hadley mentioned it about 36 times during the commentary. Problem is that our chairperson already publicly stated we will continue to play at LO for the foreseeable future.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Hadley has no credibility i wouldnt base my opinion on anything he says.I would be amazed if anything changed in the near future regards LO or CO

Ch9 are the kings at emotionally tormenting viewers with there agenda driven spin… Don’t be surprised if Grimshaw has this as her exclusive story on Monday!

It was one of Hadleys better calls, he favoured us in his call. most likley due to his hatred of the Storm but he clearly called it from our point of view.

But yeah how dare anyone in the media say bad things about the Wests Tigers again, lets tell them they are shit and we dont even listen, watch or read them and then start on the personal attacks 😕

hadlee is a turd - regardless of what he says about the Tigers

Haven’t we got a three year deal staying at Leichhardt now ??

@softlaw:

hadlee is a turd - regardless of what he says about the Tigers

Want to say it a third time?

@Tiger In The Gong:

It was one of Hadleys better calls, he favoured us in his call. most likley due to his hatred of the Storm but he clearly called it from our point of view.

But yeah how dare anyone in the media say bad things about the Wests Tigers again, lets tell them they are s*** and we dont even listen, watch or read them and then start on the personal attacks 😕

Is Ray a relo of yours TITG? It wouldn’t be the 1st time Hadley has been recognized as a tosser. People are allowed to have an opinion you know.

@Fade To Black:

@Tiger In The Gong:

But yeah how dare anyone in the media say bad things about the Wests Tigers again, lets tell them they are s*** and we dont even listen, watch or read them and then start on the personal attacks 😕

Is Ray a relo of yours TITG? It wouldn’t be the 1st time Hadley has been recognized as a tosser. People are allowed to have an opinion you know.

For what its worth, I also thought it was one of Hadley’s better calls.

You got to love the tall poppy syndrome that flourishes in this country!

@PYMBLEPETE:

@Fade To Black:

@Tiger In The Gong:

For what its worth, I also thought it was one of Hadley’s better calls.

I agree Pete. …He was on our side on Friday nite.

He is also a turd

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme