Fans vote for your Player of the Year

I don’t know if anyone is interested but was thinking we could use this to get behind a particular WT’s player to at least get them in the Top 10

You vote for your best 10 players

I was thinking we could get behind Teddy , but if someone thinks someone else is a better option ???

http://www.nrl.com/vote-for-your-player-of-the-season/tabid/10874/newsid/88248/default.aspx

Thoughts ??

Teddy by the length of the Flemington straight.

Don’t think it’s that cut and dried, CB. Tedesco has been awesome, no doubt, particularly in these latter stages of the season, but Woods has been the form prop of the whole year, in a team that has struggled, and he excelled on the rep stage as well, and Taupau has been a beast and an inspiration for us on the field, also. I’m finding it difficult to pick between the 3, but I would give my vote to Woods (for his consistency) by a whisker.

@Cultured Bogan:

Teddy by the length of the Flemington straight.

And some!

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.4

Tedesco by a mile. Purely based on the fact that he is so consistently good, always looks dangerous and gives 200% in every single game! Especially when the rest of the team is struggling.

Taupau has only been good in a handful.
Woods has been pretty quiet since origin started.
Tedesco has been solid all year and has had a couple of 9/10 games with Friday close to a 10. I’d get behind him.

1. tedesco
2. daylight
3. taupau

Woods has been our best player

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

I would have to go for Woods because every week he grinds it out well for us and also at rep level arguably best prop in australia.Tedesco has been great as well but Woods has been more consistent all year

Teddy and Woods. Taupau is nowhere near those two.

1 Woods
2 Tedesco
3 Seumanufagai

wasnt woods 2nd in dally m until rd 16?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme