A great rercruitment opportunity

With other clubs having huge clean outs and with some of the names mentioned this could be a real opportunity for the club to pick up some decent talent on a fair budget considering many will be part paid by there club to move on.
If the club could pick up 3 or 4 and maybe a couple on second tier this could be a real positive moving into next season.

Was thinking the same thing, between Manly and the Titans we might actually be able to put together a decent squad after having been able to move KG on. Especially since we’ll be able to land some with those sides making part payments.

Yes ….Wests Tigers a renown for shopping in the reject bin…

@Snake:

With other clubs having huge clean outs and with some of the names mentioned this could be a real opportunity for the club to pick up some decent talent on a fair budget considering many will be part paid by there club to move on.
If the club could pick up 3 or 4 and maybe a couple on second tier this could be a real positive moving into next season.

Throwing a few TPA’s in Snake ??

I don’t think we offloaded Keefy to get us some players

I reckon we offloaded Keefy to get us under the cap for 2016

Could be wrong , but that’s how I read it unfortunately

One mans trash is another’s treasure

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

What’s on offer though? I looked at Manly outside backs and they have too many who want regular first grade in Taufua, Williams, Trbojevic and Hiku. Only problem is Taufua and Williams would be the 2 they would release. Williams is a no and Taufua is the worst player I’ve been under the high ball.

As for the Titans….well who would want their rejects. The only player with genuine NRL ability is Taylor but hes a lazy cat. Kevin Gordon I would take on a very low deal but nothing more.

There’s no use buying rejects just for the sake of it. We need to look at players that have some sort of x Factor that we can unleash like we did with Taupau. Chee Kham looks like one of those.

@happy tiger:

@Snake:

Throwing a few TPA’s in Snake ??

I don’t think we offloaded Keefy to get us some players

I reckon we offloaded Keefy to get us under the cap for 2016

Could be wrong , but that’s how I read it unfortunately

I am starting to have a problem with all of this …considering that most if not all players that the club were still paying to play elsewhere there contacts should be finished this season .I agree that back ended contracts have been a problem to existing contracted players , until I see the actual data on this which will not happen I am very suspicious.
I am getting the impression that the salary cap situation as being portrayed is being used for the real reason some of these players are being moved on maybe a cultural change ?.
When the likes of Moltzen and the like which are quite a few are not being resigned and unless there are 4 or 5 players on a Million $ a season just call me suspicious ! Obvious there are many here that have seen the figures on the cap other than just believing what the club is putting out.

@alexaki:

One mans trash is another’s treasure

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Exactly that is why Bellamy turns no body’s into top flight players but lets not let that get in the way ,actually that is why this club is and has been in this situation they do not employ someone that can do it!

@king sirro:

What’s on offer though? I looked at Manly outside backs and they have too many who want regular first grade in Taufua, Williams, Trbojevic and Hiku. Only problem is Taufua and Williams would be the 2 they would release. Williams is a no and Taufua is the worst player I’ve been under the high ball.

As for the Titans….well who would want their rejects. The only player with genuine NRL ability is Taylor but hes a lazy cat. Kevin Gordon I would take on a very low deal but nothing more.

There’s no use buying rejects just for the sake of it. We need to look at players that have some sort of x Factor that we can unleash like we did with Taupau. Chee Kham looks like one of those.

Taufua is in excellent form though. Manly actually have a dearth of talent in the outside backs. David Williams would actually be a good signing for us. Decent finisher and lots of experience. A good replacement for Richards.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme