13 Sauaso Sue

Interchange
14 Kyle Lovett
15 Jack Buchanan
16 Ava Seumanufagai
17 Brenden Santi
18 Manaia Cherrington

Coach: Jason Taylor

http://www.nrl.com/round-22-nrl-team-lists/tabid/10874/newsid/88631/default.aspx

Good team. The bench isn’t great. Ava and Cherrington can have an impact but there are some plodders there.

Yes, get rid of Buchanan and Santi and replace them with Lodge and Fine!!

Strong starting side, another decent prop on the bench and we would be in pretty good shape.

Who would you drop for Cherrington?
Santi or Lovett?

@Sabre:

Who would you drop for Cherrington?
Santi or Lovett?

Both.

Santi Sabre

Lovett has more of a future with the WT’s hopefully

Lawrence in for Lovett
Marty for Buchanan
Ava
Cherry

Strong 17. Top 8 side next year.

@happy tiger:

Santi Sabre

I agree. Lovett has been disappointing since his start to the season where he looked the goods. A lot of hopeless tackles and arm grabs but that could be due to having to play more minutes than what he is capable of and what is intended.
Santi on the other hand just has no real assets to his game at all and is probably a half decent reserve grader at best.

Cherrington can sit this one out …the Raiders are coming with there power game and the selection of Santi is sensible a good defender.Tigers can win this game if they play smart!

I’m liking the look of our back row. Siro,DH and Sue at 13.

@Snake:

Cherrington can sit this one out …the Raiders are coming with there power game and the selection of Santi is sensible a good defender.Tigers can win this game if they play smart!

On the other hand, Cherrington will have them second guessing when he’s on in attack. We could score some quick points.

Strength & conditioning team doing a wonderful job……a real success story of 2015

@Sabre:

@happy tiger:

Santi Sabre

I agree. Lovett has been disappointing since his start to the season where he looked the goods. A lot of hopeless tackles and arm grabs but that could be due to having to play more minutes than what he is capable of and what is intended.
Santi on the other hand just has no real assets to his game at all and is probably a half decent reserve grader at best.

Think the reverse is more the case myself.

@Snake:

The raiders were close last week against the cows at home. I think they will sneak into the 8 and be very tough. That said we always cause them trouble and I’d love to see another solid game.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme