12 Jarrad Kennedy
13 Shaun Fensom

Interchange
14 Kurt Baptiste
15 Mitchell Barnett
16 Paul Vaughan
17 Shannon Boyd

Coach: Ricky Stuart

http://www.nrl.com/round-22-nrl-team-lists/tabid/10874/newsid/88631/default.aspx

FPN - i can just see him having a field day.

we always seem to make him play well

Oh god not leilua again

Still a handy side

Reckon if we can complete our sets and keep the missed tackles count below 25 we can win

The one good thing about playing the Raiders at some stage during the game we will be a chance to win

Take the chance boys

This is a team that can put on 3 tries in the blink of an eye and suddenly you’re down 18-0 after 15 minutes.

Stick with them for the first 20 minutes, play hard, complete sets, then I reckon we have every chance of winning

The raiders are probably the only team more mentally weak then us. We can do them if we’re on.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Keep our completions up and we can definitely beat that side.

The dude wearing #6 sure is a good player…

Monday night game. Raiders home ground. Freezing cold conditions… Of course we’ll win 😉

Im a bit concerned about their physicality, some big aggressive lads in that team.

However last time we played them Taylor was super critical of the way we lost our structure, Taylor Ball originated after that game. For that reason and that reason alone i think this game will be about redemption and i expect a very disciplined and structured performance.

This game will tell us a lot about where we are headed.

@Tiger In The Gong:

Im a bit concerned about their physicality, some big aggressive lads in that team.

However last time we played them Taylor was super critical of the way we lost our structure, Taylor Ball originated after that game. For that reason and that reason alone i think this game will be about redemption and i expect a very disciplined and structured performance.

This game will tell us a lot about where we are headed.

Couldn’t agree more,hopefully there was a big lesson learnt by the players and coach after the last time they met……

Raiders are the style of team we have struggled to beat for years,big powerful forwards and slick backs. Our defensive line can usually compete with teams like the Storm and Cowboys but the the Power teams like the Warriors,Chooks and to a lesser extent the Raiders cause as no end of trouble

They’re missing the unsung hero in Hodgson….
He sets up everything they do.

We’ll roll them.

I think we’ll struggle to contain Papali and FPN.
Hope I’m wrong - Taupau would have been very handy for this one.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme