Run home

Round 22 - Raiders- Round 7 started fantastic and ended up being a nightmare. Which of our forwards is going to stand up this week after being manhandled by Franky-Paul and Papalii? No Soliola for them and no Taupau for us. I get a feeling the shackles have been taken off and another win will be on the board. Tigers by 8.

Round 23- Knights- What loomed as a Wooden spoon play off a few weeks ago will hopefully be shelved after a confidence building second win in a row. I hate the Knights and really want the boys to take aim at Gidley, Scott and Smith. All three are absolute grubs and deserve a good beating. Hopefully the refs are as lenient with us as they were with the knights earlier in the year. Tigers by 14.

Round 24- Sharks- The tiger-sharks are hitting some good form and a win would be unlikely but we do play well against the tiger-sharks. I think it might be a tough day for the tigers and can see the tiger-sharks to get us by 4. Of all the tigers that have gone over there in the last few years Heighington is the only one playing for them this weekend.

Round 25- Warriors- By round 25 the Warriors will be out of the running for the 8. This could mean they throw the ball around as they have nothing to lose or the give in easy as they have done before. No Shaun Johnson has killed their season and i can see a tigers win coming in front of the faithful at Ctown. Tigers by 12.

Round 26- Dragons- Last game of the year and we will all be talking about what could have been and how we are going to go next year. Similar to the Warriors the Dragons will be gone by this stage from the Semi’s but will have their last game being a home game albeit at ANZ. Having got the chocolates early in the year i can see a another win with Moses being Man of the Match playing against Benji. Tigers by 4.

It would be great to see this happen and everyone has a good off season and comes back BIGGER and BETTER.

Good post Tiger Tim,I like your enthusiasm,realistically I think if the team gets their act together and put in for the full eighty,then there’s about 3 of those games that are winnable…
If they do we can kiss the spoon goodbye…… 😃 :sign:

We win them all and we are a real slim shot for the 8th spot.

Not even kidding.

@underdog:

Not even kidding.

I’m with you. The experts say on our day we can beat any team in the comp. We need five ‘our days’, and a few lucky results elsewhere. Go Tigers!

@underdog:

Not even kidding.

The last game becomes massive v Saints

The winner will get 8th depending on F/A

lol was over excited on friday when we beat storm so checked out our run home and saw that all are winnable games.

didnt wanna mention it here or wanted anyone else to mention it so that we dont jinx it lol.

It just goes to show how crucial some referee decisions earlier in the year have been.

25-24 loss to the bulldogs comes to mind.

then the no try to Galloway in the Raiders game in the 70th minute.

The refs screwing us against Newcastle.

hmph. anyway.

If we made the 8 it would be awesome but I can’t see that happening. Not getting the spoon and ending the year on a high would be freaken great.

@stevetiger:

If we made the 8 it would be awesome but I can’t see that happening. Not getting the spoon and ending the year on a high would be freaken great.

Only being bested by seeing Manly not make the 8. Albeit a crap end for GT but great for most league supporters.

This place is hilarious

Last week we were talking about the wooden spoon, We won 1 game which has plenty of emotion linked to it and now equal last yet people are dreaming of the finals.

Let’s see if we can win a 2nd before anything else

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@Mighty Tiger:

This place is hilarious

Last week we were talking about the wooden spoon, We won 1 game which has plenty of emotion linked to it and now equal last yet people are dreaming of the finals.

Hang on MT

I said before the Roosters game we could still drop one game and mathematically still make the 8

Its nice to see a positive change in some Forum members

I reckon we will get some more positive news in the next week or two especially after the win over the Raiders

Any non Wests Tigers fans reading this thread firstly i dont blame you for laughing, secondly no we are not all this ummmm. . . optimistic?

Ill be happy to avoid the spoon, we should be able to manage this at least.

@happy tiger:

@Mighty Tiger:

This place is hilarious

Hang on MT

I said before the Roosters game we could still drop one game and mathematically still make the 8

Its nice to see a positive change in some Forum members

I reckon we will get some more positive news in the next week or two especially after the win over the Raiders

Mate it’s all cool, just talking about in general.

Given the conditions that the club and players are working under they are doing well to even have people considering it.

I love the way we came back from 10-0 down v the storm. The writing was on the wall after koro scored his second but credit to the boys for fighting back & taking control.

The big test now is if we can back it up on Monday night. How long has it been since we’ve 2 in a row? The first 2 games of the season!

It would be a great confidence builder for the boys to beat the raiders. We’re such a confidence team so who knows.

We should be Sticky’s team…watch

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme