Final Score wests tigers -v- Raiders

Yes I know last week, I didn’t post this thread.
This week, the final score will be
wests-tiger 25
raiders 18.

C’mon wests-tigers, please win on Monday night. 🙏
It will put a big smile on the face of another forum member, and a great friend, " Old Maggie" who celebrates a milestone birthday on thurs 6/8/15. :wahoo:

I don’t care as long as we win. The ball and chain is a Raiders supporter. I’d much rather cop a wooden spoon from the NRL Headmaster then the verbal wooden spoon from her if we lose……

On topic, Tigers 24-12. JT presser reads “We played well for 60 minutes of that match. We let in those 2 soft tries on the edges but happy with the rest of the D”

Wests Tigers 28 Tedesco 2 Sironen Halatau Simona tries Richards 4/6 beat Canberra 24 Blake Austin 6 tries Croker the Choker 0/8

HT 16-8 WT

Crowd 6838 frozen stiff supporters

FTS Tedesco

LTS Austin

Turning Point Wicky comes down to sideline , Keefy unsighted by the cameras ,flattens Wicky

During the melee that ensues , Halatau scoots from dummy half and scores under the post to take the Tigers out to a 22-8 lead

Wicky can’t speak at the presso as they are wiring his jaw shut at the Canberra Hospital

Based on that , Keefy gets the MOTM , player of the season awards at 11 clubs , and wins the Dally M

TIgers 40
Raiders 0.

Sironen FTS, carries over 5 Raiders defenders from close range.

@happy tiger:

Wests Tigers 28 Tedesco 2 Sironen Halatau Simona tries Richards 4/6 beat Canberra 24 Blake Austin 6 tries Croker the Choker 0/8

HT 16-8 WT

Crowd 6838 frozen stiff supporters

FTS Tedesco

LTS Austin

Turning Point Wicky comes down to sideline , Keefy unsighted by the cameras ,flattens Wicky

During the melee that ensues , Halatau scoots from dummy half and scores under the post to take the Tigers out to a 22-8 lead

Wicky can’t speak at the presso as they are wiring his jaw shut at the Canberra Hospital

Based on that , Keefy gets the MOTM , player of the season awards at 11 clubs , and wins the Dally M

Lol Happy, What a great game it turned out to be 😆

Austin gets a head knock, 5 mins into the game…Doesn’t return.

At the same time, Bad boy Frank-Paul gets send off by Maxwell, for seductively batting- his- eyelashes at Perenara : :mrgreen:

With those two gone, our team fires up and we win the game. 34-2 😛

Faders 40 - JT blot. The battle of the spoon is next week.

Raiders put 18 points on us in first 10 minutes. two try assists and a try for Austin. We grind out for the next 25 minutes and a lucky try from Simona puts us on the board before halftime.

We come out guns blazing and put 32 unanswered points on the board in the 2nd half. Hatrick to Tedesco.

Without that Pom hooker, we are a big chance, plus they aren’t traveling that well this year at home. In stating that, they have plenty to play for and a big forward pack. If Sironen defends on the left, I think we will win.

Raiders 16
Tigers 28

FTS Tedesco
LTS Cherrington

MOM Tedesco

All the pressure on the Raiders … We have nothing to lose.

For this reason

Wests Tigers 24-22 in a thriller.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme