Referrees....

Referees: Jared Maxwell, Henry Perenara
Sideline Officials: Belinda Sleeman, Peter Gough
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Luke Phillips

:bash

Belinda will look after us

She is a reliable Rocky and Qld girl

At least we ain’t saddled with Badger.

While ever we avoid the Badge I am content.

Maxwell was not kind to us in our last encounter and i am afraid Henry looks a really nice guy but he is really struggling with the whistle. Anyway if your good enough you should win under any ref, except Badger

Perenara can’t even count to 6.
Him and Badger are the 2 worst refs in the NRL by a long way.

R u kidding, horse head maxwell! We’ve got no chance, he hates us…

@lathami:

R u kidding, horse head maxwell! We’ve got no chance, he hates us…

Why the long face Jarred?

Pretty sad days when we fear the refs more than the opposition 😆

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Pity Taupau isn’t playing so he can make amends with horse

@supercoach:

Maxwell was not kind to us in our last encounter and i am afraid Henry looks a really nice guy but he is really struggling with the whistle. Anyway if your good enough you should win under any ref, except Badger

Yeah sometimes he has flashbacks to when he got crash tackled by a WT supporter at Campbelltown Sports Stadium against the Broncos :roll

MAXWELL and PERENARA? 😮 This isn’t my happy face 😦

Perenara is a ref who favors the top sides. Actually, come to mention it, most referees come down on us hard, especially Badger, who’s last Tiger officiating was deplorable.

I can’t believe that Perenara didn’t come clean from that kick off when the ball hits him and the Raiders almost score

We should of had a 10 metre scrum

And the call about the Canberra try with 20 restart , not 100% sure whether he got it right but you had to check it to be sure

This is the problem , we either use the video ref for all tries or not at all

@happy tiger:

I can’t believe that Perenara didn’t come clean from that kick off when the ball hits him and the Raiders almost score

We should of had a 10 metre scrum

And the call about the Canberra try with 20 restart , not 100% sure whether he got it right but you had to check it to be sure

This is the problem , we either use the video ref for all tries or not at all

I don’t think the ball touched him !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme