Sitaaleki akauola

whats happened to this kid.thought he looked good last season.bit raw but plenty of potential.anybody seen him this sea for nsw team?is he getting a raw deal or just hasnt improved. 😮 ps up the poms 😎

appears on the outer with Taylor

On the outer for good reason I would say.

Has not kicked on the way everyone expected, unfortunately.

Can’t defend. And defence is supposed to be the pillar of 2015.

Just another bloke with potential but just lacks the drive to go to the next level.I have seen him play a could of times this season and to be honest he is lucky to be in that grade

He must be a poor trainer. Even at NSW Cup level he’s in and out of the team, changing positions every week. Probably the only player in the comp to have played in the forwards, backs and halves this season.

He’s a very strong ball runner, and offloader, but he can be lazy in defence. But if we don’t play him in nsw cup, how’s he supposed to improve his defence…?

When he has played he’s been probably the best attacking player on the team.

Has done his ACL - Gone for the year.

he’s huge in person…
he has re-signed… he’ll be around so hopefully he figures out his future.

I have never rated Akoula.

IMO he is a very poor defender, makes too many mistakes and is lazy off the ball.

He hits the line hard, that excites people, it doesnt win football games.

Apparently he’s off to Penrith.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.4

Plenty of potential but wont be showing that for the Wests Tigers. He is one of these cool dudes, bit hard to get in his head, isnt everyones cup of tea, but in the right environment i think could be a very decent first grader.

Geez what is it with all these lazy players? Sounds like we need a motivational speaker.

Some one just asked Gus on twitter if the Panthers are chasing him. And Gus said yes.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@Tiger In The Gong:

Plenty of potential but wont be showing that for the Wests Tigers. He is one of these cool dudes, bit hard to get in his head, isnt everyones cup of tea, but in the right environment i think could be a very decent first grader.

One of the most frustrating things for me this season was his exclusion from the first grade squad - especially in light of our place on the table. Seems detached now - not surprised to hear he is moving on.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme