Huge News Regarding the forum members get together..

Hi everyone,TT has recieved an email from Jason Taylor making himself available at midday at the Wests Leagues Club to have a chat and join us for the meet and greet…
At this point in time Iam absolutely stoked to have JT join us for a little while…

TT HE IS :master:

Thats awesome!
Wish I could make it.

Who lines up to give him a serve, and who chickens out?

That is pretty good stuff of JT to make the effort……just as long as he doesn’t get on the sauce and get Fa’alongoed by somebody! Hope ya’s all have a great get together.

That’s great news TT. JT has made himself available so I think we should show him due respect and he will be forthcoming with whatever information he is able to provide.

Well done TT,
Thumbs up for your persistence.

good news indeed TT, looking forward to the ’ get together '.
informal meet and greet with our coach is probably something not many other f/g coaches would do with members of a fans based forum.

Well done TT. Wish I could be there. Cheers

@jirskyr:

I hope everyone remains respectfull as JT has made himself available for a meet and greet,not to many others would be that forth coming….
in saying that I have complete faith in the forum members to remain positive and very courteous to the man…

Great to see, I am positive every one will give him the respect he deserves.

TT just a thought. Given the level of expertise here in the forum, maybe you should sit JT down and give him a few coaching pointers.

@TrueTiger:

Hi everyone,TT has recieved an email from Jason Taylor making himself available at midday at the Wests Leagues Club to have a chat and join us for the meet and greet…
At this point in time Iam absolutely stoked to have JT join us for a little while…

great stuff TT

@jirskyr:

JT will have security with him … His body guard is about 5’4" weighs about 150kgs wears a black suit and dark sunnies and goes by the name of happy tiger :roll

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@NT Tiger:

TT just a thought. Given the level of expertise here in the forum, maybe you should sit JT down and give him a few coaching pointers.

NT, I hope I dont have to sit him down and apologise for the forum members getting up him……
It will be all good I reckon…I might have a word in his ear regarding the "structures"he has been using…

@TrueTiger:

Well done champ !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme