Chris lawrence

heard today that chris is of overseas next year, not able to confirm this just yet but my source said it would happen.

sad if true….but can’t really afford marquee money for a busted backrower

Europe is nice this time of Year…enjoy your holiday Rowdy…

Wish him all the best if true, he has been a great servant of the club, and injury robbed him and us of many great years.

Unfortunately injury ruined his career. You only have to view his highlights package to understand his talent. But I’ll remember Chris for the way he conducted himself on and off the field.

Someone on another forum is claiming as a rumour Sironen to Titans. Just posted in rumours. Anyone know if this is just bs or factual?

I hope so. Curtis will be v/good player for WTs.

@Pawsandclaws:

Someone on another forum is claiming as a rumour Sironen to Titans. Just posted in rumours. Anyone know if this is just bs or factual?

Think you will find it is Curtis’s cousin Damien going from the gold coast to the knights.

If true, Lawrence might just be doing a year or two over in the UK to help us with the cap, like fults did. Would happily have him back in the 2nd row after he enjoys living abroad for a bit.

The bloke is still quite young

Good luck to Lawrence is he goes. Fact is he is now earning more than he is worth, but he’s been a great ambassador for the club and it’s a real shame his career has been decimated by injury.

Might be earning noted than his worth now, but has had a few years under valued too. Maybe wasnt his best but that’s a chance you take.

I hope he stays on a cheaper deal to be honest.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

If this is the case then he isn’t the person Dobbo was talking about on 360. Nonetheless if Chris does go, all the best to him.

I really don’t want to see Lawrence leave. We have spent so long trying to get him back to form and now that he is starting to show promise in the back row he is going to leave.

If this is true:

1. All the best to him. Seriously. I hope he becomes an international level back rower and eventually comes back to the Tigers when we can afford him.
2. We actually sign some players to fill the gaps.

A real shame if true, but as Willow and others have said, he is earning more than he’s worth. I dare say we will still be ‘topping up’ his contract for the next 12 months, but at least will be saving some $$ from our cap.
He will be a very good second rower in my opinion.
All the best to him

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme