Tim lafai

Assuming Lawrence is moved on, I as many of you think we need a centre and a backrower but I think first priority should be trying to get lafai as he is a strike centre, bulldogs are interested in releasing him and he probably isn’t on too much money as the dogs know their way around the cap. I can’t imagine eagles getting him as how are they going to offload matai or Lyon when most teams don’t have much cap to play with. The only reason he might want to come here is hopefully he is good mates with simona( both play for Samoa)
Thoughts

WE. DON’T. HAVE. THE. MONEY.

SOME. PEOPLE. SEEM. TO. NEVER. GRASP. THIS.

Can we get Michael Jennings instead…

No need to shout…!!!

@GNR4LIFE:

WE. DON’T. HAVE. THE. MONEY.

SOME. PEOPLE. SEEM. TO. NEVER. GRASP. THIS.

Point taken….I love the way you express yourself GNR… :bash

I’d love him…but like Gnr said we don’t gots the MoNeY…

Isn’t he a Balmain junior? Good player who’s having a down year by his standards.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@fergiefurr:

Isn’t he a Balmain junior? Good player who’s having a down year by his standards.

Maggies junior…same club as Skando, Kev & Kenny

Couldn’t we low ball and get him if we’re shifting Lawrence and others? Surely, we have to go into the black at some point!

@stevied:

Couldn’t we low ball and get him if we’re shifting Lawrence and others? Surely, we have to go into the black at some point!

Who said that we are shifting Lawrence? Mr Rumour again.

@magpiecol:

@stevied:

Who said that we are shifting Lawrence? Mr Rumour again.

I think you logged onto the wrong place again Col?
This is a forum - you know, a place full of rumour and innuendo.

Hasn’t played well this season so far

On last season’s form definitely worth a look if we had the money

Another Taupau type signing for sure if it was to eventuate.

Will fit in with the boys: Sue & Simona played with him for Samoa.

Just the type of guy we could really use, would love to see it happen but….
it won’t?

@innsaneink:

@fergiefurr:

Maggies junior…same club as Skando, Kev & Kenny

Good stuff, knew he was somehow associated with the club. Bring him home.

I’d rather Greg Inglis

Lafai has deteriorated this year under a Great Coach in Des Hasler. This has Adam Blair written all over it. Powerful player,overpriced and lacks leg speed. Also the Bulldogs version of Moltzen gets injured too often. Would stay well clear of any so called gun players leaving the Dogs/storm/Broncos/Roosters. They don’t loose players they want to keep.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme