3 Legs Into a 4 leg Multi - Cash Out??

Guys
I am 3 legs into a 4 leg multi with a potential win of $160. I can cash out now and collect nearly $80 on a $20 investment. I have one problem… Is 6.5 enough for Wests?

Cash out mate !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

If we lose it won’t be close. You’re getting 2 to 1 on us winning basically. I don’t think that’s a good bet in Canberra. Cash out.

Tough one, on one hand you trust your gut that you backed us originally and you can stick with that,

One the other, well, $80 is $80….pretty hard to turn down from a $20 investment.

Depends which WTs show up

Simple as that

Depends how much you really need that $80.00?

Gee you think 3/1 odds would be nicer for you.
Seriously when was the last time we won back to back games? and an away game in Canberra?

@shane2801:

I’m out!!!

Soft
:mrgreen:

@foreveratiger:

Seriously when was the last time we won back to back games? and an away game in Canberra?

2012 Wests Tigers 40 Canberra 0…Sironen’s debut game scored a TRY…Didn’t play them away in 2013 and lost 2014…27-12 rd 25…

@shane2801:

I’m out!!!

Good call either way :sign:

@Geo.:

@foreveratiger:

2012 Wests Tigers 40 Canberra 0…Sironen’s debut game scored a TRY…Didn’t play them away in 2013 and lost 2014…27-12 rd 25…

You think will get them?

On talent, we could beat them. We have done well down there on sunny Sunday arvo games. cold Monday Night games are a different story. Temps will be around 5 degrees. Hopefully JT has been down there preparing.

@Tigerdon:

On talent, we could beat them. We have done well down there on sunny Sunday arvo games. cold Monday Night games are a different story. Temps will be around 5 degrees. Hopefully JT has been down there preparing.

JT has had them training at night at Camden !

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme