Need a new Teddy thread!

How close did we go to losing our star fullback under Mayer. Just imagine he could have been playing against us tonight.
May he have a blinder and bring us the joy that could have been for the Raiders fans.

@Knuckles:

How close did we go to losing our star fullback under Mayer. Just imagine he could have been playing against us tonight.
May he have a blinder and bring us the joy that could have been for the Raiders fans.

Would have been bad but at the same time would have been interesting seeing Moses at Full back and Te Maire and Brooks in the halves.

Lets hope he lasts longer than his first match against the raiders after reneging

He is just so good! A true champion.

SIGN. HIM. UP. FOR. LIFE.

I was thinking that he wasn’t going to be in our best 3 players for once this year but yet again he was our best player. He is an outright star at the moment. Our best player by a long way.

love teddy, wish we had 2-3 more of him.

@stevetiger:

I was thinking that he wasn’t going to be in our best 3 players for once this year but yet again he was our best player. He is an outright star at the moment. Our best player by a long way.

Seriously 😆 ? Last year made it painfully obvious that we need Tedesco to be NRL worthy. Only way he isn’t our best is if he’s injured, which thankfully he isn’t this year.

Tremendously skilled attacking player and on this occasion he ended up boring it up the crowd who gave him a bit of hurry up, which he did.

@Black Orange White:

@stevetiger:

Seriously 😆 ? Last year made it painfully obvious that we need Tedesco to be NRL worthy. Only way he isn’t our best is if he’s injured, which thankfully he isn’t this year.

I was watching the game and thinking Brooks, Nofo and Halatau were our 3 best but then he did what he usually does.

He is a special player. I thought Hodgo was our best fullback but Teddy is a better player. I think he is close to the best fullback in the game at the moment.

He didn’t let me down …. Man of the match award to boot … Good on you Teddy :slight_smile:

He’s our future !!
Maxwells a ****

After reneging on us i really can’t see him leaving anymore, a blessing in disguise. Love him. Not only the future of the WT but also the future face of the NRL. Good times ahead.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme