I CANNOT WAIT...

….for the press conference from ricky BAHAHAHAHAHAH

whatta gutsy bloody win… SO GUTSY SO DAMN GUTSY

AGAINST THE REF
AGAINST THE CROWD
AGAINST THE CONDITION
AGAINST THE TEAM WEIGHING MORE THAN ALL THE SUMO WRESTLERS IN THE WORLD

it’s amazing how one win can make you forget all the losses- you cherish every win.

we wont be beaten this year again.

@tig_prmz:

….for the press conference from ricky BAHAHAHAHAHAH

whatta gutsy bloody win… SO GUTSY SO DAMN GUTSY

AGAINST THE REF
AGAINST THE CROWD
AGAINST THE CONDITION
AGAINST THE TEAM WEIGHING MORE THAN ALL THE SUMO WRESTLERS IN THE WORLD

it’s amazing how one win can make you forget all the losses- you cherish every win.

we wont be beaten this year again.

Too ahead of yourself lol, good win though

Honestly that was a great win.

Hahaha can’t wait for Stuart

Stand by for the press conference from Canberra. Will we hear a Cam Smith replica i.e. "No disrespect to Wests Tigers but our team (Canberra) just had an off day ……bah, blah ?

Ricky " I’ll be ringing the refs boss first thing in the morning, can’t say much guys but this is just ridiculous at present, we are definately not getting a fair go, I’m sick and tired of mistakes being made against us,it’s a joke a big big joke but I can’t say much guys…thanks"

@Tigertigertiger:

Ricky " I’ll be ringing the refs boss first thing in the morning, can’t say much guys but this is just ridiculous at present, we are definately not getting a fair go, I’m sick and tired of mistakes being made against us,it’s a joke a big big joke but I can’t say much guys…thanks"

wow really? Which calls?

every wests tigers fan has a dislike for jaryd maxwell’s refereeing and believe he doesn’t give us a fair go.enough said.

regardless of last nights result,it was a great game to watch. jaryd maxwell refereed the game ,which is to his credit.He kept the teams apart and it was a fast free flowing game.Touche,Maxwell.

stuart is a diverter,Divert the attention away from his performance and blame the referee.Wouldn’t want to be in a lifeboat with him he doesn’t stick.

he has an appropriate nickname.Ask parra supporters whether they rate him

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme