Kev N

Well done mate played injured for a major part of the game showed the Real tiger spirit 😃

Huge effort, looked in immense pain for a good 40mins out there.

Yes agree he was in obvious pain but stayed as long as he could, did his best for the team, all that can be asked, well done.

He has been one of our more consistent players this season.
And i take my hat off for the effort Kevvy put in…

Early in the second half, first 60 seconds, it appeared that he caught the boots from a Raiders player while the Canberra player was being tackled, great courage to hang in there, a champion in the making.

Huge courage from Kev. Played on bravely to save the interchange. His courage was a massive part of that win.

Yeah, he’s made of tough stuff.

@gallagher:

Yeah, he’s made of tough stuff.

Kava ??

He was definitely in the wars tonight , always been a tough player !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Good job Kevy…

Def bounced back from an atrocious game against the roosters a few weeks ago.

There was one stage where he was tackling with one arm and still making them. Huge effort, respect to kevvy well done mate

Anyone know exactly what type of injury he picked up? First we went down clutching his knee, and the arm seemed pretty useless in the second half. Hope it’s nothing serious but the look on his face suggested otherwise.

I hyper extended my elbow earlier this year. It’s absolute agony when it happens but 10 minutes later the pain virtually disappears. In saying that you have zero strength in it so I have no idea how he continued, awesome effort. Would be 100/1 to play this week though.

@willow:

Anyone know exactly what type of injury he picked up? First we went down clutching his knee, and the arm seemed pretty useless in the second half. Hope it’s nothing serious but the look on his face suggested otherwise.

Hyper extension of the elbow

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme