Moses V Austin

Austin was a door mat for our young gun tonite. What a class act Moses is. top game. That’s the square our for leichhardt.

Agree. It’s one all now.

Moses 6 Austin 4.5…this game…

Austin still a very good FGer…

Two missed Austin tackles led to WT tries.
3 errors too - he was crap.

Good call choosing Moses over Austin.

Austin was way off his game tonight, many thanks to him. On the other hand Moses was on his game just needs to pull off a couple more of those missed tackles, had a good game though.

Moses had another great game tonight. Those who were doubters must now understand why the Club identified him as our 5/8. Austin just had a bad game tonight but has played well all season. In saying that, Moses is a special player and Austin is not at his level.

Austin was putrid tonight his worst game of the season by far

Austin is a GOOD player but he embarrassed himself tonight
Unforced errors… Moses was top dog for sure

I think the waiders were a bit overwhelmed actually as it was a must win game for them.
They dont get those tries and whole team would have looked worse than what they did

Ah the fickle wests tiger fans.

@littletiger:

HA HA HA!!! At their best!!!

Just once I want to see someone come out and admit they were wrong!

@Chris:

@littletiger:

HA HA HA!!! At their best!!!

Just once I want to see someone come out and admit they were wrong!

THISSSSSS !!

Especially the ones who laughed and joked when we said he just needed the time to show his class !

Brooksy has to lift his game though. Way to inconsistent within games for my liking. Second year syndrome ?

I knew he would come along, never doubted.

i wouldntake Austin back in a heartbeat. repect his attitude big time.

Im on the record on the Moses believer. Again his defense is greatly improved and his heart is tremendous.

Watch at his willingness to hit hard and relentless work ethic.

he will be great.

Moses is a true five eighth who has an excellent passing game and who can use his speed and elusiveness at the right moment. While not a strong point yet, you can’t fault his willingness or toughness in defense either. I was never a huge fan of Austin as, to me, he was a bit selfish and couldn’t organize as a good No. 6 should. There is no questioning his effort or ability to sniff a try though.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme