Fletch & Hindy Interview Aaron Woods & Curtis Sironen

This is piss funny , can anyone find when Aaron Woods taps Andy Raymonds head while interviewing Tedesco last night was so hilarious.

lol loved it

the Andy Raymond slaps were gold too.

“I’ll head butt u!”

The Woodsy tap on Andy Raymond had our household laughing. All good fun.

Deadset,that was hilarious…geez Hindy spits the dummy quick…

Maybe he should of worn the Coyotes suit…he never wins either…haha… 😛

I can’t for the life of me what work out what is remotely amusing about Fletcher and Hindmarsh. Fletch has the delivery of Steady Eddy.

@Tygr:

lmao at Woods & Andy

X2 Thanks for posting!

@GNR4LIFE:

I can’t for the life of me what work out what is remotely amusing about Fletcher and Hindmarsh. Fletch has the delivery of Steady Eddy.

Whats wrong with Steady Eddy!

@sheer64:

@GNR4LIFE:

Whats wrong with Steady Eddy!

Cerebral Palsy.

Obviously they are doing something right, highest rating show on fox outside of sports games

To Toolie_24, in response to what you said in negging me, just because an interview isn’t intended to be taken seriously doesn’t make it automatically funny.

@Toolie_24:

Obviously they are doing something right, highest rating show on fox outside of sports games

Didn’t see this otherwise would have quoted it the first time. Yes, I’m sure they are doing something right, but no matter how popular a show is, not everybody will like it. No need to be offended cos somebody doesn’t dig something that you’re into.

@GNR4LIFE:

@Toolie_24:

Didn’t see this otherwise would have quoted it the first time. Yes, I’m sure they are doing something right, but no matter how popular a show is, not everybody will like it. No need to be offended cos somebody doesn’t dig something that you’re into.

Why not, everyone else does lol.

@GNR4LIFE:

@Toolie_24:

Different strokes for different folks :ugeek:

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme