Tactics -v- Knights

By no means, will this be an easy game.
Complete like did against raiders, and hopefully get a decent go with the ref’s.

As the knights have a few big fellas in their squad, I wouldn’t be surprised a similar game plan to the one used for the last nights Raiders game.
They will be fired up to get off the bottom of the ladder.

Run the big fellas around alot, and eventually they will tire.
As the Knights show aggro, legally hit them twice as hard each time they have the ball.
Get up an in Kurt Gidley’s & Tyrone Roberts face.
No room to move for Gagai.
Watch for Jeremy Smith late shots on players kicking the ball.
If he does it, then do it to him, over and over again, until he backs off, or leaves the field.

Keep it simple
Run hard, play well and score more points than them

Simples Serge !!

It will be great to win three games in a row and get as far away from the wooden spoon as possible. Agree run the big Knights forwards around. No Beau Scott which is a bonus.

Score more points than them…simple…

@Geo.:

Has that ever ,ever, EVER worked Geo ??

If we prevent them from scoring more points than us , we are certainties to get the two points

I just don’t know what is getting into you man

@happy tiger:

@Geo.:

Has that ever ,ever, EVER worked Geo ??

If we prevent them from scoring more points than us , we are certainties to get the two points

I just don’t know what is getting into you man

Ok I’ll rephrase…Score more points than them and let them score 0…

spin it wide. attack attack attack.
give Brooks and Moses a free reign to run the ball as much as possible…and have Teddy popping up everywhere.

Play to our strengths. Don’t worry about how we can exploit them. They’re low on confidence so we just need to do what we do well. The same stuff in attack we threw at Melbourne and Canberra will cut them to ribbons.

If we don’t put these blokes away, we deserve to still be in contention for the spoon.

As long as we don’t play like we did in the first game we should go okay. The dark ages of the Taylorball period were horrible and I’m so glad things have changed.

They will be desperate. I am worried about this game.

High completions…Low errors. …improve marker defence and kicking game

@innsaneink:

High completions…Low errors. …improve marker defence and kicking game

Usually works Ink

Their backline defence is terrible. Throw some numbers and they make a lot of bad reads. But they’re dangerous with the ball. Shutdown Gidley to start with.

Plenty of chip and chase kicks….; spin the ball at every opportunity and tire their forwards out

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme