13 Sauaso Sue

Interchange
14 Kyle Lovett
15 Jack Buchanan
16 Ava Seumanufagai
17 Brenden Santi
18 Manaia Cherrington

Coach: Jason Taylor

http://www.nrl.com/round-23-nrl-team-lists/tabid/10874/newsid/88818/default.aspx

No doubt it’s wait and see with the injury to Kev N.

Kev looked pretty battered. Reckon he will be right to play?

Add Rowdy, Marty, Lodge (if he gets his crap together) back into our side and it does look pretty good. Dump Santi, Buchanan, Lovett, should be nowhere near a first grade list.

@alexaki:

When is Kapow back?

Next week after his 3 week suspension….

@Tygr:

Kev looked pretty battered. Reckon he will be right to play?

Probably not , but it is common to name the same side from the previous week after a Monday night

Rowdy is listed somewhere for Round 25 comeback

Is this BS as I had heard he was gone for the year ??

@happy tiger:

Rowdy is listed somewhere for Round 25 comeback

Is this BS as I had heard he was gone for the year ??

I heard he has left the country….

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

loving the back row of Siro, Halatau and Sue.
now i’m not sure where to play Marty next week.
he can play front-row, second row and lock…but no one deserves to be dropped from those positions. after the last two weeks performances.

No surprises there except for Frozone being named.

@Tigerdon:

They are going good aren’t they.

@Tigerdon:

he can play front-row, second row and lock…but no one deserves to be dropped from those positions. after the last two weeks performances.

I think this gives JT the perfect opportunity to move Marty back to the bench as an impact Prop. He kills it from this position & if our current backrow keep up their form of late then I think this is the best move for the team.

As others have said, I’d also love to see Lodge & Rowdy in for Lovett & Buchanan to add more aggression/experience but we’ll just have to wait & see with them.

Lovett out
Liolevave in please.

If Naiqama is out then Seve in.

@greatodensraven:

@Tigerdon:

I think this gives JT the perfect opportunity to move Marty back to the bench as an impact Prop. He kills it from this position & if our current backrow keep up their form of late then I think this is the best move for the team.

As others have said, I’d also love to see Lodge & Rowdy in for Lovett & Buchanan to add more aggression/experience but we’ll just have to wait & see with them.

Our forwards do look good with Rowdy, Lodge, Marty to come back. Anybody in the know out there…who are the next kids inline to come into grade next year you reckon? Start of the year there was a huge talking up of Liolevave but he seems to be spinning his wheels.

Next year

8.Woods
9. Farah/Cherry
10. Ava/Lodge
11. Siro/Liolavave
12. Rowdy/Halatau…daylight …Lovett
13. Sue/Marty

Does have some punch to it and a lot of minutes in the boys. Just wish Marty could pump up for more then 30 minutes a game.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme