13 Jeremy Smith

Interchange
14 Tyler Randell
15 Joseph Tapine
16 Chris Houston
17 Clint Newton
18 Sam Mataora

Coach: Danny Buderus
http://www.nrl.com/round-23-nrl-team-lists/tabid/10874/newsid/88818/default.aspx

Beau Scott, the injury, he picked up in game against the Roosters, musn’t have been as bad as first thought. They do have some big boppers in there, who can tire. Which in turn may be a benefit for wests-tigers.

Plenty of speed in the backs but given the way they have been playing lately we should get over the top of them at Campbelltown.

This will be a tough game for Tigers. First game in a long time that they are expected to win. Knights will be keen for a win here.

Teams rarely win after a Monday night game.

Hope we can break the curse.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

We will cut them to pieces. Their centres are hopeless defenders and that’s where we carved up the Raiders and Storm.

Tedesco to run for 300m and score 4 tries here.

newcastle local media has been eyeing this game as their chance to avoid the spoon for weeks. They didnt plan on us beating the raiders last night but they will still be primed to win this one. Our boys will need to be better than last night to win this game in my opinion.

It’s really not a bad side on paper.

That being said though on current form I think we should roll them quite easily

Just quietly confident haha

Another good test for our back row. Looking forward to seeing how Sirro and Sue hold up against Sims, Scott and Smith.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Scott no doubts will be attempting to make Moses’s afternoon as miserable as possible

I just hope someone smashes Gidley in to next year, the GRUB!!!

@happy tiger:

Scott no doubts will be attempting to make Moses’s afternoon as miserable as possible

Scott is in doubt better take that into account when selecting your fantasy team this week …Oh wait… 😆

@Geo.:

@happy tiger:

Scott is in doubt better take that into account when selecting your fantasy team this week …Oh wait… 😆

The real reason I lost to Erin because I wanted to get my hands on Yvonne Sampson 😉

@MacDougall:

We will cut them to pieces. Their centres are hopeless defenders and that’s where we carved up the Raiders and Storm.

Tedesco to run for 300m and score 4 tries here.

I like what you’re saying… :sign:
Hope the boys get the win. That will make “TT’s members get together day” real special. :supporter:

@happy tiger:

Let’s hope Scotty gets a lot of penalties against his team Happy… :mrgreen:

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme