Coach JT interview. BSB Link - 11Aug 2015

Agreed, good interview. Thanks for posting.

Great interview. JT is learning with the team.

@Spartan117:

Good interview.

http://media.skyracing.com.au/POD/1/ZO9imF.mp3

straight talker.

Really good interview

Well done JT

:sign: Thanks for the post

Thanks for the post. Good interview especially the clarification on the salary cap position and when we will be active in the market

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Thanks Spartan117.

Still not convinced for some reason - just can’t put my finger on it, re salary cap fiasco.

@Spartan117:

Good interview.

straight talker.

Just listened to it. Thanks Spartan. :slight_smile:

@Spartan117:

Good interview.

straight talker.

Thank you or efxaristo para Poli Spartan.

One of the better interviews he has done … The situation about the salary cap SHOULD of been spelt out this way from the start yes no Marquee signings this year but towards the end of next season probable but other signings possible to bolster for next season …how hard would that of been initially other than no signings for the next 2 seasons !
A bit more thought in what the club puts out should be a top priority as a lot of damage can be caused by flippant comments.

The club made a huge song and dance about not being able to sign anyone for another 2 or 3 years. Went crying to the papers trying to buy some sympathy for coming dead last and looking down the barrel of our first ever wooden spoon.

Listening to Taylor here it appears this was another piece of spin fed to us by the club and coach.

He tries to say they really meant no marque signings pfttt. The story now is that at the back of next year we might be in a position to make some big name signings and in the meantime we are looking at adding a few players who given a chance can push for first grade.

Lost track of the number of times Taylor or the club has had to come out and correct a previous statement.

The spin is all starting to come unstuck isn’t it.

It was a good interview. I think Taylor is improving.

@stevetiger:

The spin is all starting to come unstuck isn’t it.

It was a good interview. I think Taylor is improving.

I always judge someone on how they handle pressure this interview was done after 2 wins so a realitively calm response .this has not been the case earlier … I am still unconvinced Talyor is the right person.

JT praises his players for their efforts,he could always bag them in the media,however he stays positive and he especially praises great efforts from players that put in under difficult circumstances…Kev playing while being in a lot of pain and giving his best comes to mind…

Maybe if some of us as supporters have the same positivity,we may not need the Valium so much… 😮

I love this whole we are entitled to know what’s going on position! Fact is tough decisions are being made behind the scenes for the good of the club and that can create instability. I think it was wise to come out and say how bad things were and for the most part I think it’ was a smokescreen.

The team is now starting to play the type of footy we expect. They defend their line stoutly (if not for the full eighty) and they look dangerous in attack. We are working our way off the bottom of the table and we are signing good quality fringe players to improve our squad…yet some still find reason to criticize the way we are getting there. The word fickle springs to mind.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme