Did you forget to pay the bills Geo ?? 😉

@happy tiger:

Just noticed it is missing

Did you forget to pay the bills Geo ?? 😉

It got worn out by so many….hahaha :bawling

Just insert Tooves meme……

@tiger_one:

Happy’s blind… :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant

@Geo.:

@tiger_one:

Happy’s blind… :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant

I honestly don’t have it Geo

It was up under bash icon , not now

@happy tiger:

@Geo.:

@tiger_one:

It;s below :blah :blah :blah and above :roll now…check again or click on view more smilies…it;s next to :dead

Yours personally got taken away Happy.
People were sick of your ranting.

@Geo.:

@happy tiger:

@Geo.:

@tiger_one:

It;s below :blah :blah :blah and above :roll now…check again or click on view more smilies…it;s next to :dead

When did that get changed ??

The other thing that I also noticed that when you are not logged in the Avatar appears on the right hand side , but when you log in it changes back to normal on the left hand side ??

It’s always been that way with the avatar’s since the last upgrade….as for the smilie’s I couldn’t tell you what order they were in…is it there for you now or not ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓

@Geo.:

It’s always been that way with the avatar’s since the last upgrade….as for the smilie’s I couldn’t tell you what order they were in…is it there for you now or not ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓

Yes cranky pants 😎

Thank you

first world problem solved

:dead :dead :dead :dead :dead

@happy tiger:

@Geo.:

Yes cranky pants 😎

Thank you

You two really need counselling……marriage counselling … 😆 😆

:rant

it’s right there…

:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

Hey Happy how good of a kisser is Geo?

@MacDougall:

Hey Happy how good of a kisser is Geo?

I’d be asking Marty…. reckon Geo’s snuck one right on the lips as he was leaving training… 😃

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme