Tedesco Fullback of the year

For mine Tedesco should be the fullback of the year as almost all of his stats seem to outclass The great RTS.
Tedesco:
T 15
Ta 12
L 17
La 12
Rm 2837
TB 131
Tk 76
Er 22

RTS
T 10
Ta 7
L 16
La 9
Rm 4225
TB 102
Tk 43
Er 20

RTS has run lots more metres but when your team has a great defence your opposition will need to do lots of long kicks. I don’t know why everyone is saying RTS is fullback of the year. Hopefully teddy can win it. Thoughts?

He should win the Dally M Fullback of the year he has been our best player all year and I think the stats show that he is the best fullback in the comp at the moment if he doesn’t there is something wrong with the people that pick the winners for these awards

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Tuivasa Scheck gets a lot more metres on kick returns I think. He also isn’t the focal point of the Roosters attack like Teddy.

I’d vote for Teddy but I am clearly bias.

I think the W/L column is kind of an important stat too! So that’s why RTS getting talked up.

That said, if Ted keeps up his amazing form (he’s been at a higher level than most of the season these last two weeks) and we win a few more I can see public opinion giving him the award

Ted probably just edges him out, both are gun fullbacks.

funny i should see this thread straight after making a new tedesco video that will be updated each week until the end of the season.
so far the video is 20mins,13 of those mins are this season and that is without me trying to drag the length out.

i watch RTS twice a year,so have no idea what his body of work is,but it would have to be impressive just to be in the same conversation.

@bonstonker:

funny i should see this thread straight after making a new tedesco video that will be updated each week until the end of the season.
so far the video is 20mins,13 of those mins are this season and that is without me trying to drag the length out.

i watch RTS twice a year,so have no idea what his body of work is,but it would have to be impressive just to be in the same conversation.

Looking forward to watching this one mate. Let’s hope Teddy creates plenty more highlights today!!

@MacDougall:

Upload it!

Yep. Bon - how about some ACDC music as backing as well.

@greatodensraven:

@bonstonker:

Looking forward to watching this one mate. Let’s hope Teddy creates plenty more highlights today!!

No highlights, but a new gripier pair of boots are in order

There must have been something wrong with the surface. Players falling over in all grades, not just tedesco.

Yeh not his best game. But what do u expect when we lose the ruck that badly.

@851:

@greatodensraven:

@bonstonker:

No highlights, but a new gripier pair of boots are in order

He was channeling McDonnell out there today 😆

Will go very close , has had a break out year

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme