Did Farah get hooked

With the game in the line?

I thought Farah was ordinary today….but I just think JT thought Cherrington might be our best chance of breaking up the Newcastle D around the ruck. Dont think he would of put cherrington on if we were leading.

No just a case of getting fresh fast legs into dummy half, but Farah did have a poor game by his standard

You know KS there is hooked, and there is i’changed….I know what your getting at…but 6 of one half a doz the other imo…could make a case either way i reckon

@supercoach:

No just a case of getting fresh fast legs into dummy half, but Farah did have a poor game by his standard

If your captain and state of origin player gets replaced with the game in the line and isn’t injured that’s hooked. No two ways about it.

In my opinion he did. With the game on the line, you would expect better from your captain. But the game just didn’t come down to that play.

The timing was strange. He didn’t look to upset?

He didn’t look to upset because it wasn’t origin!!!

Reality is Robbie has reached his peak and on the downward spiral just how long that will take who knows .

@Snake:

Reality is Robbie has reached his peak and on the downward spiral just how long that will take who knows .

2 more seasons apparently ?

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@hobbo2803:

@Snake:

2 more seasons apparently ?

I like he will play next season then maybe go to the ESL retirement home play easy footy for a few more seasons and support his Soccer team.

WOULD LIKE TO SEE BOTH ON AT THE SAME TIME.

Agree bp. Not sure how it would go but have them have a couple of digs each at dummy half in a set,it would keep the opposition guessing that’s for certain. Don’t think that Robbie was hooked, Cherrington has looked more likely to create something in attack I feel. Probably should of brought him on a little bit earlier when we were just rrunning on the spot early in the 2nd half. I think Robbie these days is content to just go with the flow and doesn’t seem too dazed to be rested during a game, he has carried this team on his back for many a season lately so you can’t blame him. Today was a nothing game in reality anyhow, playing finals footy was a fairytail that wasn’t gonna happen

@Fade To Black:

Agree bp. Not sure how it would go but have them have a couple of digs each at dummy half in a set,it would keep the opposition guessing that’s for certain. Don’t think that Robbie was hooked, Cherrington has looked more likely to create something in attack I feel. Probably should of brought him on a little bit earlier when we were just rrunning on the spot early in the 2nd half. I think Robbie these days is content to just go with the flow and doesn’t seem too fazed to be rested during a game, he has carried this team on his back for many a season lately so you can’t blame him. Today was a nothing game in reality anyhow, playing finals footy was a fairytail that wasn’t gonna happen, need to give the future of this club the chance to learn how to close out games when it is on the line.

Hilarious should have been punted 2 seasons ago. Now we are all waking up

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme