Interchange
14 Kyle Lovett
15 Keith Galloway
16 Ava Seumanufagai
17 Chris Lawrence
18 Manaia Cherrington
19 Jack Buchanan

Coach: Jason Taylor

http://www.nrl.com/round-24-nrl-team-lists/tabid/10874/newsid/88992/default.aspx

Interesting line up from the NRL site given that the “casualty ward” on the NRl site lists Woods and Lawrence as not available and Halatau as TBA.

And the elephant in the room question; Where is Lodge?

@NT Tiger:

Interesting line up from the NRL site given that the “casualty ward” on the NRl site lists Woods and Lawrence as not available and Halatau as TBA.

Who is Lodge……says JT…cant even make top 13 in NSW Cup…we can only wonder why… :crazy

Club imposed ban because of the Juniors thing?

wonder if jesse sue will start each game at prop next year instead of ava

reckon ava deserves to start even though sue has been amazing for us this year. ava needs to start playing bigger minutes and learning how to defend in the middle coz i really think he’s gonna be amazing there.

Smoke and mirrors team

Welcome back Marty

The last game I saw Lodge in (not sure if state cup or NYC), but he completely lost us the game single handedly. He does not deserve a call up until he cleans up his act discipline wise and stops trying to off load in every single tackle, as only a third of them pay off.

@alexaki:

@NT Tiger:

Who is Lodge……says JT…cant even make top 13 in NSW Cup…we can only wonder why… :crazy

He is rubbish lol, needs to pickup his game big time.

Good team really. I thought we had all sorts of injury problems following the Knights game. Hopefully that is the team available to play come Saturday.

Don’t mind that side at all to be honest.

I think its a good team. I’d like to see Cherrington replace Lovett.

Hmmm I like it too, but shaping up for a possible Woods and Dean out, Keefy and Lovett/Lawrence starting…

If tht team plays it would be our strongest all year. My understanding Lodge won’t play FG again this year as part of discipline issues

Preparing to duck for cover. Whilst not a great fan of Lovett, I don’t understand the hate from some as he is a youngster playing his first year of top grade. Sure, he is not blessed with a great deal of talent, but he generally gets in and has a go, so no problem with him getting a run from my end.

Would prefer Marty to return off the bench in that side to see if his impact works better for the team.

@formerguest:

Preparing to duck for cover. Whilst not a great fan of Lovett, I don’t understand the hate from some as he is a youngster playing his first year of top grade. Sure, he is not blessed with a great deal of talent, but he generally gets in and has a go, so no problem with him getting a run from my end.

Would prefer Marty to return off the bench in that side to see if his impact works better for the team.

Like many, I think Lovett was chucked into first grade too early, but considering he is topping our tackle count and has one of lowest missed tackle percentages, he’s not going too bad.

I prefer Marty off the bench also to balance out the absence of Woodsy.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme