Delouise Hoeter

Personally I think he has a fair bit of potential and I think everyone has been a bit harsh on him. He has made a couple of really good reads in defence the few games he has played, while I do admit he has made quite a few poor reads aswell I put that down to a lack of communication and the fact he isn’t in his preferred position of winger. The first times I saw simona play he looked very average and I couldn’t understand why he was picked and he had no impact. I think if he gets some games on the wing next year he will start to look a lot better.

guys an out and out winger. he was actually pretty good in his one game on the wing (debut v canterbury). its a shame his poor games out of position at center made people forget that.

I agree, although he’s had some shockers he’s worth persisting with and see how he goes after he gains some experience.

@fergiefurr:

guys an out and out winger. he was actually pretty good in his one game on the wing (debut v canterbury). its a shame his poor games out of position at center made people forget that.

Exactly, hes a winger. Fullback in an emergency but thats about it.

As a winger i think he can put some pressure on Naiqama next year.

Would it be fair to say that this would be the most probable line up with our back 5 ?

1. Tedesco
2. Nofa
3. Simona
4. Naiqama
5. Hoeter

with Lawrence as our 2nd Rower.

Am i missing someone ? I just don’t think Naiqama is a Centre IMO .
Any of the Manly players we signed be pushing for any of these spots ? I know Michael Chee Cam is primarly a 2nd Rower.

I agree I don’t think naiqama is centre either and he is shaky under the high ball and don’t have the size\ talking ability I think a winger needs. Don’t get me wrong he is a absolute freak with some of the things he does but until he improves he’s not In my back line for 2016. I hope he ends up their tho

Agreed, Still really raw

@foreveratiger:

Would it be fair to say that this would be the most probable line up with our back 5 ?

1. Tedesco
2. Nofa
3. Simona
4. Naiqama
5. Hoeter

Any of the Manly players we signed be pushing for any of these spots ? I know Michael Chee Cam is primarly a 2nd Rower.

I like it FT, Naiqama has been playing well at centre, i like him there.

@foreveratiger:

1. Tedesco
2. Nofa
3. Simona
4. Naiqama
5. Hoeter

By mid to end year im hoping to see

1. Tedesco
2. Nofa
3. Simona
4. Chee kam
5. Karwhin

A much stronger line up.

@Tiger In The Gong:

@foreveratiger:

1. Tedesco
2. Nofa
3. Simona
4. Naiqama
5. Hoeter

1. Tedesco
2. Nofa
3. Simona
4. Chee kam
5. Karwhin

A much stronger line up.

I was under the understanding that Chee Cam is a 2nd Rower ? Good to know he can play there if required .

@foreveratiger:

@Tiger In The Gong:

@foreveratiger:

1. Tedesco
2. Nofa
3. Simona
4. Naiqama
5. Hoeter

1. Tedesco
2. Nofa
3. Simona
4. Chee kam
5. Karwhin

A much stronger line up.

I was under the understanding that Chee Cam is a 2nd Rower ? Good to know he can play there if required .

Who knows how Taylor sees the situation but in my book Chee Kam is one of the best centre prospects in the game.

@Tiger In The Gong:

@foreveratiger:

@Tiger In The Gong:

@foreveratiger:

1. Tedesco
2. Nofa
3. Simona
4. Naiqama
5. Hoeter

1. Tedesco
2. Nofa
3. Simona
4. Chee kam
5. Karwhin

A much stronger line up.

Who knows how Taylor sees the situation but in my book Chee Kam is one of the best centre prospects in the game.

Fair enough haven’t seen enough of him to comment , i trust your judgement though.

@Tiger In The Gong:

@foreveratiger:

@Tiger In The Gong:

@foreveratiger:

1. Tedesco
2. Nofa
3. Simona
4. Naiqama
5. Hoeter

1. Tedesco
2. Nofa
3. Simona
4. Chee kam
5. Karwhin

A much stronger line up.

I don’t think Chee Kam has the pace to be a top centre, but he certainly looks an effective backrower. I really hope Kharwin knuckles down and keeps improving because he certainly has talent.

@willow:

I don’t think Chee Kam has the pace to be a top centre, but he certainly looks an effective backrower. I really hope Kharwin knuckles down and keeps improving because he certainly has talent.

We shall see, from what ive seen he is better suited to centre. Could play an edge back row role but is not a big collision type guy. More your late footwork, ball skills and good body position at impact type of player with good athleticism.

Working with Brooks and Moses would suit him.

Karwhin we see eye to eye on tough :slight_smile:

While Chee Kam was a gun NYC player at the Raiders he was much sought after by a number of clubs and has so far failed to live up to expectations in the real world, he may prove to be a late improver but to expect him to become a gun centre or winger, well knock me down, I pray for TNT Mk II.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme