Kyle Lovett Re-signs official

Rookie Wests Tigers forward Kyle Lovett has re-signed with the club for a further two years.

The Balmain junior, who made his NRL debut against the Titans in Round 1, has been one of the shining lights in an otherwise largely forgettable season for the Tigers.

“I’m stoked with the new deal,” Lovett said. “I love playing for the club and I’ve really enjoyed this season in the NRL.”
Nrl.com

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2015/08/20/wests_tigers_re_sign.html

Congratulations Kyle,big news mate.
Go get em!

In a season where he wasn’t expected to play much first grade.

He has played almost every game.

Needs a big pre-season, and has a lot of work to do. He was brought up earlier that he was ready for. As many have this season.

Wish him the best of luck.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Well done Kyle and WTs….
I expect him to be a big improver next season,especially with the experience he has gained from this year after being thrown in the deep end earlier than expected…

Not quite sold yet but he has a go and that’s all I ask of our guys.

Hopefully he has a good off-season and is better for the run this year.

Would have thought big Ava was more of a priority signing then Lovett especially after letting Galloway go. Lovett is still only young hopefully he has a big off season and puts on a few kgs can only improve with the more experience he gets.

Ava would have to be next re-signing for sure

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

this is why we are at the bottom of the heap, poor signings.

I am sure he will continue to improve, and I wish him all the best.

@bp tiger:

this is why we are at the bottom of the heap, poor signings.

This time next season the club will have signed a new coach!

not happy with this honestly. he is trying hard and could potentially be very good later down the track but already we have lawrence, sirro and sue as inexperienced backrowers who’ve all showed more than kyle.

not the type of signing/re-signing we need imo.

well done to him anyway. hope he proves me wrong.

AVA HAS TO BE NEXT!

Plenty, I said plenty of scope for improvement!! Time will tell whether he can justify the faith shown in him by the coach.

Just don’t see it with him, looks like we’re rewarding mediocrity tbh.
If we do make it up the other end of the table in 2017 like planned, I don’t think he’ll be a part of it.

That said, I hope he proves me wrong. Wouldn’t be on massive $$ I imagine.

@Kavi:

Rookie Wests Tigers forward Kyle Lovett has re-signed with the club for a further two years.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme