Woods playing??

Any news on the big fella is he playing?

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

If he is anything less than 100% they would be stupid to risk him IMO. There isn’t much to be gained in this match anyhow except for getting further away from the spoon if we win, don’t want Woods spending the next 8 months rehabbing if he stuffs his bung knee completely. Didn’t he have a knee injury a few years ago that threatened his career? Let him rest it I’d reckon.

@Fade To Black:

If he is anything less than 100% they would be stupid to risk him IMO. There isn’t much to be gained in this match anyhow except for getting further away from the spoon if we win, don’t want Woods spending the next 8 months rehabbing if he stuffs his bung knee completely. Didn’t he have a knee injury a few years ago that threatened his career? Let him rest it I’d reckon.

i disagree.

my fantasy team is on the line!!!

Yep definitely playing, passed a late fitness test yesterday

Geez glad he played, 2 penalties and 3 ineffectual hit ups. Post Origin he’s been awful

As long as JT’s happy , I’m happy ….
:roll

not to mention crap marker defence which led to Ennis try.

is he playing not sure, saw the one try assist (for them)

As a Prop you need to instil some sort of fear into the opposition. Woods doesn’t do that. His goal line defence was lazy vs Raiders Knights and again today. And he doesn’t run hard anymore. He started the year exceptionally but he’s nosedived dramatically

@tiga4eva:

As a Prop you need to instil some sort of fear into the opposition. Woods doesn’t do that. His goal line defence was lazy vs Raiders Knights and again today. And he doesn’t run hard anymore. He started the year exceptionally but he’s nosedived dramatically

Completely agree. I’m worried we are paying him on reputation as well.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme