Matthew Head

I listened to him on ABC radio and he did impress with his knowledge of the game and summation at half time. He speaks with an air of confidence and I am sure his young charges at SG Ball feel it as well. He should be with the club as he appears to have a great strategic mind as well as an ability to relate to his players.

There was nothing honourable about what Wests tigers did to Michael Potter. Jason Taylor should do the honourable thing and resign forthwith.

I guess for the youngers player we can say the hardest issue is maintaining a high standard over a long season. The back end was always going to be difficult.

Some of our older players look like the end of season can’t come quickly enough. Michael Clarke has learnt the dangers of staying a season or two too long. Do you believe one or two should hang up the boots at the end of this season?

Pity he is leaving the club at the end of the season

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

Matthew Head says he hasn’t seen any improvement in the WTs from round1. He believes they are still making the same basic errors they did at the start of the year although a good preseason should see some improvement. I’d say what is not said is most pertinent.

Einstein’s definition of insanity is that you do the same thing over and over and expect a different result!

@Pawsandclaws:

Matthew Head says he hasn’t seen any improvement in the WTs from round1. He believes they are still making the same basic errors they did at the start of the year although a good preseason should see some improvement. I’d say what is not said is most pertinent.

Seems a fair assessment, i think he is being generous saying that there should be some improvement over the off season. You would hope so, how can it get worse.

@Tiger In The Gong:

@Pawsandclaws:

Seems a fair assessment, i think he is being generous saying that there should be some improvement over the off season. You would hope so, how can it get worse.

There may be some improvement if the first grade team plays the Under 20’s in the off season.

I like Head but do you really think he can get more out of our roster than Sheens,Potter and Taylor. To me it is obvious that our current roster is way off NRL standard, but in saying that I am pretty confident things will start to turn around for us next season, I mean they could not get any worse

I reckon kimmorley would be ahead of him (no pun intended)… I don’t understand the hate for bk on here. I assume it’s because of the results in first grade. But who knows how much involvement he has there. 20s are are going okay.

Head should without doubt be the nyc coach next season. Kimmorley barely shows a passing interest in the club. Teams look poorly prepared and reliant on the natural skill and combinations of its players. Kimmorley is just a media hog, he spends more time on fox than be does coaching!

Head has done very well and will be a great in nurturing our young talent. Not fit the nrl, another 2 years in nyc and assisting first grade and he’ll have done his apprenticeship.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@supercoach:

I like Head but do you really think he can get more out of our roster than Sheens,Potter and Taylor. To me it is obvious that our current roster is way off NRL standard, but in saying that I am pretty confident things will start to turn around for us next season, I mean they could not get any worse

I will never put Potter on that list …IMO Potter is twice the coach Taylor will ever be my god the guy had no help at ALL and was white anted by all and sundry. He got a lot more out Brooks than Taylor ever will and the team looked liked a NRL side… well that was until Mr Wonderful spat the dummy and his band of back stabbers reined the season …we should not forget how this man was treated and what has been offered to the Pretender Taylor! which = last on the ladder.

@Pawsandclaws:

I listened to him on ABC radio and he did impress with his knowledge of the game and summation at half time. He speaks with an air of confidence and I am sure his young charges at SG Ball feel it as well. He should be with the club as he appears to have a great strategic mind as well as an ability to relate to his players.

That sounds scarily like Jason Taylor when he got the top job with us.

@Snake:

@supercoach:

I will never put Potter on that list …IMO Potter is twice the coach Taylor will ever be my god the guy had no help at ALL and was white anted by all and sundry. He got a lot more out Brooks than Taylor ever will and the team looked liked a NRL side… well that was until Mr Wonderful spat the dummy and his band of back stabbers reined the season …we should not forget how this man was treated and what has been offered to the Pretender Taylor! which = last on the ladder.

I don’t think any of us and confidently say Potter is a good coach. But I’m tipping if Farah was the one to go instead of Potter we would be doing much better.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme