This is a Team going Backwards

All the promises at the start of the year, such as this a young team with a new coach which will improve as the season wears etc have definitely not eventuated. Only two round left this season and the team has definitely goes backwards. The consolation is we will have in 2016 three new players, including Lttlejohn and a nine a side a player who will take us forward.

@Newtown:

All the promises at the start of the year, such as this a young team with a new coach which will improve as the season wears etc have definitely not eventuated. Only two round left this season and the team has definitely goes backwards. The consolation is we will have in 2016 three new players, including Lttlejohn and a nine a side a player who will take us forward.

@underdog:

@Newtown:

It’s not sarcasm it’s the hopeful truth. If you don’t believe it ask Wests Tigers management.

No motivation, no intensity. This team needs to be flogged in the off-season to develop some kind of mental strength. In fact why not start on Monday.

All of the potential in the world means nothing without this.

All we have is potential, not much ability sadly

Two more years of JT will yield the same results as this year, cant tell me that they are playing for him,sack him now , minimise the pain, over to you HT

@Geo.:

Give Kidwell a go…

NO .

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@Geo.:

Give Kidwell a go…

No, no, no Geo! His input has brought us nothing! He looks after our defence, which has been non-existent since his arrival.

They really need to go all out and get Folkes back on board - he is the answer to our problems. Otherwise, it’s just gonna be more of the same old mentally weak rubbish.

You can’t blame it all on Taylor…yes he is the coach…but he isn’t out there doing their work for them….

The answer is…a team of inexperienced,immature wanna be NRL players that don’t cut the mustard unfortunately…the glory of being in an NRL side has gone to most of their heads and they are to interested in parading around under the guise of Proffessional NRL players…I have seen and coached better under 16s in the Riverina area,play a more constructive and controlled game than these fringe rugby league players…

While I’m at it,Brooks is overrated and was only as good as his age group let him play…welcome to the big arena,you have been there long enough to make a forminidable impression and at this stage aren’t up to it,Moses has excelled… 😒

They have under achieved under Sheens, Potter and now Taylor, I think we have to focus on our roster rather than the coaches, and that is near impossible to fix in the short term due to some very poor decision making in the past

@TrueTiger:

You can’t blame it all on Taylor…yes he is the coach…but he isn’t out there doing their work for them….

The answer is…a team of inexperienced,immature wanna be NRL players that don’t cut the mustard unfortunately…the glory of being in an NRL side has gone to most of their heads and they are to interested in parading around under the guise of Proffessional NRL players…I have seen and coached better under 16s in the Riverina area,play a more constructive and controlled game than these fringe rugby league players…

While I’m at it,Brooks is overrated and was only as good as his age group let him play…welcome to the big arena,you have been there long enough to make a forminidable impression and at this stage aren’t up to it,Moses has excelled… 😒

Sadly TT we are playing youngsters from our NRL squad which, by the way, is taking every cent of our salary cap. This team full of young, inexperienced players is being paid the same as the other 17 teams. Real value for money. What you saw today, is a group of players that are our future I am sad to say.

@hobbo2803:

@Geo.:

Give Kidwell a go…

NO .

Reddy then

@Geo.:

@hobbo2803:

@Geo.:

Give Kidwell a go…

NO .

Reddy then

NO

@supercoach:

They have under achieved under Sheens, Potter and now Taylor, I think we have to focus on our roster rather than the coaches, and that is near impossible to fix in the short term due to some very poor decision making in the past

My memory isn’t the best but unfortunately under all the above coaches I can never remember a player being dropped. That is apart from Potter relegating Benji to the bench. No one is accountable, they all know if we don’t show up this week we’re still going to be picked next week. It’s been going on for years and until a coach starts dropping players for poor form their attitudes will never change.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme