Martin Taupau shoulder charge

For those who didn’t notice Taupau absolutely leveled a Sharks defender after he passed with a blatant shoulder charge. If the match review committee are serious he’s going to get the entire book thrown at him for that one. Nothing grey area about it.

What time of the game?
I recall Vossy mentioning something

@MacDougall:

For those who didn’t notice Taupau absolutely leveled a Sharks defender after he passed with a blatant shoulder charge. If the match review committee are serious he’s going to get the entire book thrown at him for that one. Nothing grey area about it.

Well that is all we need lose Marty again!

I didn’t see it myself. But Geez what a moron. We don’t need a bloke ( even as good as he is) who gets suspended every time he gets frustrated.

@innsaneink:

What time of the game?
I recall Vossy mentioning something

I can’t remember exactly but it was around midway through the second half and the Sharks were about 30 out from our line.

Had a newspaper under his arm at the time he’ll be fine…

@BornBlack&Gold:

I didn’t see it myself. But Geez what a moron. We don’t need a bloke ( even as good as he is) who gets suspended every time he gets frustrated.

Maybe Lodge can take his place next week.

@Newtown:

@BornBlack&Gold:

Maybe Lodge can take his place next week.

Obviously a bloke who gets arrested everytime he gets frustrated is even worse

@Geo.:

Had a newspaper under his arm at the time he’ll be fine…

If he wore a Roosters jersey he would have nothing to worry about. Exhibit A: Kane Evans.

He had a very mixed game yesterday if he did what is claimed i am sure he wont play again this year.Good player but knows how to have a brain snap

I told all of you 3 weeks ago he doesn’t want to play anymore this year and is deliberately trying to get suspended.

No… You told us yesterday.
Surprised you bring it up again… I wouldn’t be bringing attention to your ludicrous suggestion

No I said when he hit Maloney he did it to get suspended cos he doesn’t want to play

You’re serious.
I thought you were having a moment.
So how do you know he doesn’t want to play?
Looked like he didn’t wanna play Ebenezer he scored his try.
Elbows
Knees
King hit
All more effective in securing a long suspension

Don’t blame him lol

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme