WORST STILL TO COME!

Now with galloway leaving, and i think we all agree he had to go, but he is a big body which we dont have a lot of and i cant see us signing another front rower. so who will replace him, lodge looks like he may be shown the door, ava has done nothing, there is no one in the NSW cup side that can come up and do a job. graham and grant maybe at the end of next year. the 2 front rowers in the 20s look good but they are 2-3 years off. we are getting steam roled now so with keithy going and no replacments things look even greyer for next year.
every one is up in arms over brooks and moses, but lets be far the club is failing to give them any forward power up front.all we have done in 2 years is take away forwards and replace them with smaller and less effective players. brings me to WHY THE HELL would u re sign lovett when we need a strike forward, its just DUM DUM DUM.

Dallas Graham is a fine prospect who unfortunately is injured. Taupau and Sue are handy I hear as well.

I know we are short of cash but with the reduced interchange i can see the big forwards being replaced by the Woods type of forward who can play big minutes. Sure each team will have 1 or 2 but i can see the bulldogs struggling big time. Players like Galloway and Tim Grant are going to become obsolete, slow lumbering front rowers who make their metres but not much more than that. Sue is going to be very valuable and i agree, when healthy Graham and Grant will be too. Good motors and a bit of aggression. Shame about Lodge, he has the physical attributes to be anything but is just too immature. After this year the only way is up.

We’ll miss Keefy’s presence in the middle of the ruck, that’s a given.

I agree that we will struggle because of it too. Yes there’ll be less interchange, but some of those big forwards in opposition teams are already starting to play longer minutes in preparation, I think coaches like Hasler will start to change some body shapes/fitness to suit. He won’t be outsmarted but we’ll have no depth.

EDIT:

So dare I say it - with a few good youngen’s coming through but a gap to fill…

BiG Willie???

Charie Gubb & Seb Ikahifo are coming, are they not?
We’ll be fine.

It’s all OK, Buchanan will replace Galloway…

@hybrid_tiger:

wheres the good news in that.? :crazy :bawling :brick:

@bp tiger:

@hybrid_tiger:

wheres the good news in that.? :crazy :bawling :brick:

Please NO, he shouldn’t even be in the 25

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme