Farah

As long as he is our hooker and captain we are no chance of playing finals footy…

He should be shopped around with Lawrence…

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Potter thought the same thing and we know how that ended …do you think Taylor will go there :roll

Beau Falloon is available…

@Geo.:

Beau Falloon is available…

He’ll cost more than Farah , nice thinking though Geo !

Matt ballin is available

Why would we waste money on a has been like Ballin or a never will be like Falloon when we have a ready made replacement in Cherrington, who has more spark and talent than both of those guys put together.

Farah has a contract that is reported to be around 900g so why would he pack his bags and really what club would be willing to pay the majority of his contract. I agree he is struggling , but basically everyone is struggling

@Flippedy:

Why would we waste money on a has been like Ballin or a never will be like Falloon when we have a ready made replacement in Cherrington, who has more spark and talent than both of those guys put together.

Sarcasm detector on the blink me thinks….

@Geo.:

@Flippedy:

Sarcasm detector on the blink me thinks….

You’re right, it is - it’s Sunday 😕

Beau Falloon wouldn’t cost much. He suppliments his own income with deals on the side. 😆

in other news….
How good is Cherrington!?

The whole Farah/Potter fall out was because Robbie wanted a 4yr deal, and Potter wanted him signed for 2yrs, and reassess after the 2 years was up. This was when Robbie turned on Potter and instructed the other players that Potter wasn’t the Coach for them. My boss is very close friends with Potter.

Have heard he is being shopped around .
Will be hard to offload given the coin he is on. Perhaps English Super League ?

@tiga4eva:

The whole Farah/Potter fall out was because Robbie wanted a 4yr deal, and Potter wanted him signed for 2yrs, and reassess after the 2 years was up. This was when Robbie turned on Potter and instructed the other players that Potter wasn’t the Coach for them. My boss is very close friends with Potter.

I don’t usually believe the rumours posted on this forum but i reckon you are on the money. Biggest mistake was letting Potter go.

@Milky:

@tiga4eva:

I don’t usually believe the rumours posted on this forum but i reckon you are on the money. Biggest mistake was letting Potter go.

True story mate. I’m not boasting that I know Potter because I don’t. My boss and he are very close. Halatau actually apologised to Mick about what the players did to his career

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme