Parahi..NRL standard ??

I watched the you tube of Parahi,and although he is impressive at the 7s game,big strong runner and good tackler….back row or centre could suit him well,however do you guys think he would make it at NRL level week in and week out…

I know he had quite a bit of league experience,but I just don’t know what impact he would have in the game of rugby league these days…

He does seem very athletic,he could be a surprise packet or he could be a flop…it is only for one year,if he does very well an extension could be made…

No idea, never seen him……but hes just what we need - a player from a game where defense is non existant, should fit in well here

@Geo.:

He will be our SBW…

Probably more like our second coming of NBQ.

@Geo.:

He will be our SBW…

I thought there was to be no more disguised swearing. Willow said so 😉

If Hayne can play NFL then anything is possible.

I imagine not though.

I reckon he will be on the bench for State Cup all year

Parahi will be our saviour… Top 4 next year for sure. 😎

every union player we have got never got a look in, what makes u think he will.

Wow, start kicking the bloke before he even walks in the front gate. That’s the way to welcome new players.

Just social media chatter Col. I won’t believe that people are trashing the bloke until the club confirms it.

@Cultured Bogan:

Just social media chatter Col. I won’t believe that people are trashing the bloke until the club confirms it.

Bahahaha gold!

@Cultured Bogan:

Don’t hold your breath with that either, pretty sure the clubs official website still has Johnny Cronk listed as our halfback and Sheens as coach….or has it finally been updated after 7 years?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme