12 Ryan Hoffman
13 Simon Mannering ©

Interchange
14 Konrad Hurrell
15 Sione Lousi
16 Charlie Gubb
17 Sam Lisone
18 John Palavi

http://www.nrl.com/ikahihifo-and-allwood-return-for-warriors/tabid/10874/newsid/89206/default.aspx

Whilst their last performance was not great. Either was wests-tigers.
If you don’t show a bit of respect to this team, or take them for granted, they will more than likely beat you.

Matt Allwood, Sebastine Ikahihifo, and Charlie Gubb are each in this team and each were recently speculated as future Wests Tigers players.

@Newtown:

Matt Allwood, Sebastine Ikahihifo, and Charlie Gubb are each in this team and each were recently speculated as future Wests Tigers players.

Along with a dozen others!

You would like to think we are specials, but I really think our mob have clocked off for the season. I get the feeling both teams will give the defence a wide berth and concentrate on attack. So lots of drop balls and lots of penalties and a score line that could resemble a AFL score

@westTAHger:

Whilst their last performance was not great. Either was wests-tigers.
If you don’t show a bit of respect to this team, or take them for granted, they will more than likely beat you.

They’ll beat us regardless 😆

We’re a shoe-in!!

Where have I seen that before.

Undies, Pants, Socks before shoes.

We’ll still get smashed by that lot.

No Matulino, Lillyman, Johnson, Townsend and Vatuvai is a huge boost for us, provided the Tigers manage to turn up in the right frame of mind and have a decent go this week.

That’s a shadow of a good Warriors side.

Target Kata in defence all day, the bloke has had a horrid 3 months, been beaten by every opposite centre he’s faced.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme