NSW Cup Team Announcement: Round 25...

NSW Cup Team Announcement: Round 25

Dan Talintyre

Tue 25th August, 04:50PM

Wests Tigers NSW Cup Coach Paul Fletcher has named his side to take on the Canterbury Bulldogs in their Round 25 clash on Friday, August 28, 2015.

Kickoff for the match is scheduled for 7:45pm AEST at Belmore Sports Ground, as Wests Tigers look to end the domestic competition season with a winning performance.

After a tough 50-16 defeat to Mounties RLFC on the weekend, Fletcher has welcomed back experienced forward Jack Buchanan for the final game of the year, while Brenden Santi moves to lock forward as a replacement for Jarred Farlow, who is out with injury.

Joel Luani has been named at hooker with Manaia Cherrington on the bench in NRL.

See Wests Tigers’ NSW Cup team named to take on the Bulldogs this week below.

Be there for our final home game of the year when we take on the Warriors on Sunday, August 30! Click here to get your tickets!
1. Kurtis Rowe
2. Delouise Hoeter
3. Nathan Milone
4. Keith Lulia
5. Chance Peni
6. Penani Manumalealii
7. Josh Drinkwater
8. Jordan Grant
9. Joel Luani
10. Jack Buchanan
11. Lamar Liolevave
12. Asipeli Fine
13. Brenden Santi

Interchange:
14. Michael Bullock
15. Hala Masila
16. Dane Coskerie
17. Andy Fiagatusa

Coach: Paul Fletcher

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2015/08/25/nsw_cup_team_announc.html

Be nice to finish the season with a win. It’s a shame Liolevave hasn’t really kicked on this year, I had high hopes for him so hopefully he has a big off-season.

We think we have plodders in 1st grade well this lot take the cake bar 1-2 .hope they punt the coach as well when the do a clean out.

Even by reserve grade standard they’ve looked poor this season. They should be doing better.

@bp tiger:

We think we have plodders in 1st grade well this lot take the cake bar 1-2 .hope they punt the coach as well when the do a clean out.

Agree bunch of plodders including the coach….

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Poor Joel Luani. Will be fighting Farah for his position AGAIN next year. 😃

@underdog:

Nah…straight swap…

@Geo.:

@underdog:

Nah…straight swap…

I think Farah will play on the Wing, so don’t stress :roll

10 players for most of the year that have tasted NRL, And not within a bulls roar of making the finals….
Surely it’s time for some new blood in the Coaching ranks there?

I get the feeling we have a problem right through the club across the three grades, they are all great front runners, but when things get hard they throw the towel in rather than do the hard stuff. Mental midgets

Is Moltzen done for the year? If so, fitting he should finish it in the injury ward.

@willow:

Be nice to finish the season with a win. It’s a shame Liolevave hasn’t really kicked on this year, I had high hopes for him so hopefully he has a big off-season.

Since the side played on Friday night I guess everyone was gutted about the result, oh well they went down by 16 points to the Bulldogs, can someone give us some feedback from the game?.

@Tbone:

Is Moltzen done for the year? If so, fitting he should finish it in the injury ward.

Yep chalk bones is back in rehab where he belongs

@alexaki:

@Tbone:

Yep chalk bones is back in rehab where he belongs

Chalk bones that’s almost as harsh as pea heart.

They lost 36-20 on Friday just in case anyone might be interested…

BUT they didn’t get the SPOON…that went to the Magpies

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme