Robbie Farah..Discussion Thread.....

• Well this was the first season Taylor hasn’t made the finals if memory serves me correctly. And he’d inherited some basket cases in the past too.

If we hung on against the Raiders and Dogs we would have been 2nd at that time, full of confidence and admiring the best start to a season we’d ever had!

Instead our young team buckled and the rest is history. But all was going rather well in the early stages until our collapses made JT reconfigure his strategy a bit.

I’m not saying JT is a great coach by any means, he certainly has his weaknesses, but all was going well for a while. If he loosens the shackles from the offset and lets our boys play there’s no reason we can’t do well next season.

Recruitment has been excellent considering the restrictions we’re under. Pascoe will sort out this Robbie situation in the coming weeks. There are a few clubs interested for 2016 if needs be.

Another thought is if JT simply wants a hooker who passes and tackles why opt for Cherrington who is a dynamic hooker? Robbie defence and kicking games are better although Maniah’s running and passing game is better than Robbies…

• ForumSupporter

@happy tiger:

@Geo.:

@happy tiger:

Thanks for your input Benji , we really , really appreciate it

Climb back under your rock

So you think Robbie should stay…

No I think Benji should keep his nose out of it

But yes I still expect to see Farah running around in a WT’s jersey in 2016

😆 So why should you be entitled to an opinion and Benji doesn’t….

• Well…Happy hasnt dumped the club like Benji has.

Is that good enough?

• ForumSupporter

No…I think Robbie should take his advise…

Ennis is of the same opinion …never even been at the Wests Tigers…

• Far out…we all agree…even Ennis

Bloody hell

• @Geo.:

No…I think Robbie should take his advise…

Ennis is of the same opinion …never even been at the Wests Tigers…

Difference is at least Ennis’s comment will have some bias

Benji’s is clouded still with anger and resentment , rightly or wrongly

• @Balmain Boy:

Well this was the first season Taylor hasn’t made the finals if memory serves me correctly. And he’d inherited some basket cases in the past too.

2 out of 5

2006 Parra- 8th spot, eliminated 1st week of semis
    2007 Souths - 7th spot, eliminated 1st week of semis

2008 Souths - 14th
    2009 Souths - 10th
    2015 WTs - 15th

• @Pokies:

@Balmain Boy:

Well this was the first season Taylor hasn’t made the finals if memory serves me correctly. And he’d inherited some basket cases in the past too.

2 out of 5

2008 Souths - 14th
    2009 Souths - 10th
    2015 WTs - 15th

Stand corrected. Still it’s a stretch for some to say he’s the worst coach ever etc. He had a 2/4 record before this season, taking two terrible sides to the semis in his first 2 seasons.

• I just wanted to get on page 154!

• Ok I’ll start the race for 155

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

• Banned

@Pokies:

@Balmain Boy:

2 out of 5

2008 Souths - 14th
    2009 Souths - 10th
    2015 WTs - 15th

The only surprise there is that this is his 5th season as a first grade coach. He comes across as completely inexperienced.

• Just heard Paul Kent on 2ky still no news on Farah doesn’t look like any clubs have put their hand up . He also talked about the way the club mismanaged the salary cap, And paying overs for juniors coming through. He talked about successful clubs working out how to manage salary cap but forgot to mention the role of third party agreements. Not certain what’s happening with Taupau at the moment some talk of Souths and nrl but nothing we haven’t already read and heard.

• Paul Kent is always after-fact commentary. Not insightful at all.

• Banned

@jirskyr:

Paul Kent is always after-fact commentary. Not insightful at all.

The Lurker is better informed than PK

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

• Agree Balmain Boy, Souths were cellar dwellers for years before JT came along. Read up in Wikipedia that Souths under JT were coming home strong at back end of third year thrashing the premiers (St George). As previously said we were one golden point from 11th. this year.

Recent Topics