Robbie Farah..Discussion Thread.....

How about him demanding a release from him contract every year or so? It seems that’s just come back and bit him on the ass.

@cktiger:

@gallagher:

We smashed souths without Farah in the middle of the origin series. That’s a REAL fact. Not one of your made up facts.

I think they were missing a few blokes as well 😆
Anyway, according to MacDougall, Cherrington is an equal, if not better, player than Farah (obviously after a whole 9 games in first grade off the bench) so we will be sure to be missing him during SOO next year.

Yes they did, and i didn’t say they were full strength. But someone claiming we lost every game during origin without Farah is just crap. Cherrington is a kiwi btw.

@cktiger:

@gallagher:

We smashed souths without Farah in the middle of the origin series. That’s a REAL fact. Not one of your made up facts.

Anyway, according to MacDougall, Cherrington is an equal, if not better, player than Farah (obviously after a whole 9 games in first grade off the bench) so we will be sure to be missing him during SOO next year.

Awesome attempt at humor considering he’s a kiwi.

@GNR4LIFE:

@cktiger:

@gallagher:

Awesome attempt at humor considering he’s a kiwi.

Get the radar on GNR - was going over the top like everybody else.

@cktiger:

@gallagher:

I didn’t say he was better, I said we looked pretty much the same. Farah obviously has a lot of skills and ability but we didn’t look any worse with Cherrington on the park. I think that’s a more than fair comment.

@MacDougall:

@cktiger:

@gallagher:

I didn’t say he was better, I said we looked pretty much the same. Farah obviously has a lot of skills and ability but we didn’t look any worse with Cherrington on the park. I think that’s a more than fair comment.

It’s cool Mac - you are entitled to your opinion.

Here’s a funny quote from Taylor when he tried to get out of his contract at Western Suburbs with Warren Ryan as coach - deja vu….
"The press came up with some interesting reasons why I wanted to leave, but I prefer to keep most of them to myself because they have been pretty well resolved. One reason, however, was I thought our style of play was too restrictive, too structured and by the end of the year, very predictable. I wasn’t the only player to think that way.
😒

@cktiger:

@MacDougall:

@cktiger:

@gallagher:

It’s cool Mac - you are entitled to your opinion.

Here’s a funny quote from Taylor when he tried to get out of his contract at Western Suburbs with Warren Ryan as coach - deja vu….
"The press came up with some interesting reasons why I wanted to leave, but I prefer to keep most of them to myself because they have been pretty well resolved. One reason, however, was I thought our style of play was too restrictive, too structured and by the end of the year, very predictable. I wasn’t the only player to think that way.
😒

Talk about biting yourself on the Bum
That really is Gold
😆 😆 😆

@MacDougall:

@cktiger:

@gallagher:

I’m yet to see where Cherrington has won the contact in a tackle he is the first player in. Teams run at him and go straight through him. It’s why he is playing the back end of halves when in first grade. His defense is of more concern then Brooks and Moses. He isn’t ready defensively and we don’t have any other options in what is one of the most vital positions on the field. For that reason alone, Farah has to play for Wests Tigers in 2016.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@Peaches:

@MacDougall:

@cktiger:

@gallagher:

I’m yet to see where Cherrington has won the contact in a tackle he is the first player in. Teams run at him and go straight through him. It’s why he is playing the back end of halves when in first grade. His defense is of more concern then Brooks and Moses. He isn’t ready defensively and we don’t have any other options in what is one of the most vital positions on the field. For that reason alone, Farah has to play for Wests Tigers in 2016.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Well said and 100% accurate…
I like cherrington but he is way off being ready!
Absolute liability in defence. And that’s saying something with our team.
We will be losing by 50 on a regular basis with him as our starter…
Watch the game boys, the teams are already targeting him, and he only plays 15-20 minute a game!

Since we are all into hypotheticals…I have one,say Farah stays,Taylor falls on his sword to much delight of the forum and results with the next bloke remain the same…Where to from then?

@Geo.:

Since we are all into hypotheticals…I have one,say Farah stays,Taylor falls on his sword to much delight of the forum and results with the next bloke remain the same…Where to from then?

And start all over again :mrgreen:

@Geo.:

Farah captain coach. We couldn’t lose then

@Geo.:

Write Farah a cheque and kick him out the door.

@PrattenParkMagpie:

@lathami:

C’mon hardly facts u point out, more your opinions!
Farah has stated and it is plain to see that he has been told to take a back seat for the new halves to assert themselves… Also he gave up last year because he hated potter, I think fair enough. My opinion.
Mate his tackling the same way he has for years, he’s not a hitter more a lock them up tackler. Please if u are going to character assassinate some one be fair. What are the stats this year when farah didn’t play due to broken hand and SOO games? where are those facts??? Again u are picking and choosing the argument to favour your opinion!!! Again hardly the facts and hardly fair. Please respond to the questions above.
Now on farahs tackling technique, the thing missing in our defence when farah is missing is locking up the football allowing the opposition to offload at will…. Farah often comes in as the third man in to stop this, like he did to Shillington against Canberra to win the game.
Stop pushing your own agenda… and be fair!!!
NOW for me to be fair, I didn’t like the way farah backstabbed sheens after all sheens did for him and spoke up for him during the SOO selections… I though that was really pour, but most of u guys hated sheens so u didn’t care, typical.
But farah has been coached by a fair few good coaches in his time and if he says potter couldn’t coach then I agree with him. You didn’t have to be Einstein to work this out just listen to potter talk at the post match interviews. You’d swear he had only part of his brain working. Again my opinion, NOT FACTS.

So your opinion on Potters ability to coach is based solely on his ability to speak in public, gold… :roll

No mostly his general IQ and how a person speaks how articulate they are, showing knowledge of the game…
Potter shows none of these qualities!

@gallagher:

@Geo.:

Farah captain coach. We couldn’t lose then

Will he refuse to obey his own instructions?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.