Cherrington and our spine

With farah set to leave. I’m very happy for cherrington as he looks the goods in a Isaac Luke mold although I don’t know how we will go next year if we have a spine/squad that has players all in their early 20s. My guess is that we might sign ballin for 1year as bench hooker to get cherry used to playing 80 minutes

I agree and we have some good hookers in the juniors as well.

Ballin would be a decent stop gap solution too.

This is what Phil Moss does and he does it well.

Cherrington will add spark to the team, looking forward to to the combos with Moses and Tedesco next year.

Cherrington favourite and write your own ticket for the next choice. There’s some kid in one of the Flegg teams isn’t there who might be a long-term possibility? As it is we look like a NSW Cup team masquerading as an NRL team. We almost need to go on an end of season trip.

Other short term hooking options that dont suck are Beau Falloon and Kurt Baptiste

Our spine of Tedesco, Moses, maybe Brooks and definitely Cherrington will probably be very good. But……what we really need is a tearaway set of forwards who smash the ball up straight and hard, play the ball quickly and lay a platform for our spine…Yes??

It think everyone has forgotten Joel Luani…

dont think cherry has what it takes to defend for 80 minutes for 24+ games next year.

will need someone to help him out there

Joel Luani, you have got to be kidding. Geo take a cold shower.

Surely Halatau will get another year now? Not sure if Cherrington has a full 80 of NRL in him just yet, and Dene would provide a versatile option.
Otherwise Ballin would be the only one I’d even consider

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@pHyR3:

dont think cherry has what it takes to defend for 80 minutes for 24+ games next year.

will need someone to help him out there

Halatau

Halatau/Cherrington works for me if that’s the direction the Tigers are going in. Personally I think we’d be crazy to pay half a mil or more for Farah to play against us, we’re kind of screwed either way on that one.

Damien Cook/Manaia Cherrington
Matt Ballin/Manaia Cherrington

@Milky:

Damien Cook/Manaia Cherrington
Matt Ballin/Manaia Cherrington

Ballin is useless !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme