Farah leaving and who do ya want

So with the farH has been given permission to talk with other clubs it’s almost guaranteed he won’t be here next season
He’s on something like 900k to 1mil a season
I’m assuming we would only accept an offer of 600 k or above with best case scenario a super league team pay full contract with that marquee allowance. If rowdy leaves next season also we will have a lot of cap available. Who do you think we will sign, who do want to sign

http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/rugby-league/players/off-contract-2017/ This might help.

Wade Graham would be a stellar signing if we’re talking moneyball style. He won’t break the bank, doesn’t get the accolades to make him a rep player but is solid as it gets.

He’ll only be 26, prime.

I’d be lining him and Dean Whare up. Both off contract 2017, they’d be major targets. Throw in one of Dylan Napa and Kane Evans and that’d be three sensible and not unrealistic signings for 2017.

A big bopper at prop, A seasoned second rower, and a seasoned centre.

Lol we are stuffed at the end of 2017… Our whole team come off contract…

Sign: Bodene Thomson
Tepai Moroa
Jason Talmalolo

SBW the good Burgi and Izzy package deal…

@Born tiger:

Lol we are stuffed at the end of 2017… Our whole team come off contract…

Sign: Bodene Thomson
Tepai Moroa
Jason Talmalolo

Bodene Thompson: Yeah…Na…Pass
Tepai Moroa: YES but on the cheap.
Jason Talmalolo: Imagine him with Tapau…(Dribbles)

Thaiday still not signed for next year :slight_smile:

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@Geo.:

any single one of them

@MacDougall:

http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/rugby-league/players/off-contract-2017/ This might help.

Wade Graham would be a stellar signing if we’re talking moneyball style. He won’t break the bank, doesn’t get the accolades to make him a rep player but is solid as it gets.

He’ll only be 26, prime.

I’d be lining him and Dean Whare up. Both off contract 2017, they’d be major targets. Throw in one of Dylan Napa and Kane Evans and that’d be three sensible and not unrealistic signings for 2017.

Like all of your suggestions. I’d love a marquee signing but those guys would do the trick nicely thank you.

@MacDougall:

He’ll only be 26, prime.

Dean Whare i can see being a signing we’d make. Similar to Paul Whatuira a decade ago.

@Geo.:

But we’d be 14 players short each week
:roll

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@Geo.:

Only the Roosters can fit them in their cap

Roosters can fit anyone in their cap.

FACT!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme