Going to say goodbye

Was not overly keen on going, but will now be heading to Campbo this Sunday, with it seeming inevitable that Robbie is joining long serving Keefy and to a lesser extent Pat in playing their last home game.

I will cheer them on, possibly for the final time as they are wearing WT colours, despite having lost most of my respect for our captain through his actions last year.

NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA
HEY-YEY-YEY
GOODBYE!

Im going also, can we get a sign saying “we love robbie” to put the club to shame? Im not too good at making them.

Will Farah be in any mood to pit in on Sunday? If not the result will be a foregone conclusion.

@Newtown:

Will Farah be in any mood to pit in on Sunday? If not the result will be a foregone conclusion.

This is the exact arguement about moving him on….irrespective of his mood…he is paid 900k per season to put in and lead this team around the park…obviously he CANT lead by example anymore…and he still should be doing his best while pulling on the clubs colours… 😒

He will play well. He loves the rough and tumble of forward dominated games.

Im sure he’ll give it everything….we too are going, always was before this.
It should be a full house, if people are fair dinkum when they talk about loyalty…plenty wont go though because they just dont go to cambo - or vice versa.

Its ironic who his last game in first grade for us will be against …the number 6

6 replies
says a lot

@innsaneink:

6 replies
says a lot

Spot on.

I will be there for Robbie’s final falafel

@TrueTiger:

@Newtown:

This is the exact arguement about moving him on….irrespective of his mood…he is paid 900k per season to put in and lead this team around the park…obviously he CANT lead by example anymore…and he still should be doing his best while pulling on the clubs colours… 😒

Plus during his interview he said he didn’t want to be the captain of a club winning the wooden spoon so his aim is to go out and avoid the spoon.

@innsaneink:

6 replies
says a lot

Doesn’t say anything except people don’t need to comment.

Everyone who calls themselves a Tigers fan should be at this game, whatever opinion you have of Farah he’s been the Wests Tigers best player by far and deserves the propper sendoff from the fans (if it happens to be his last home game) Im sure Robbie will be playing his butt off, there’s no way he’d want to leave this club with a spoon. He deserves way better than that, so i hope all the boys make sure we avoid the spoon and all the fans get out and support our great captain.

@innsaneink:

6 replies
says a lot

Sometimes you reply like a child…
Statistacally most threads are like that, people are just over it

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme