Player managers

By all accounts the Tigers told Farahs manager over 6 weeks ago and he said not to tell him yet. So know Farah is going off at the club for not being able to have a liechardt farewell . Where do these people get off talk about blame every body else .Yet I see them both laughing in the the tunnel at training and the club is portrayed as uncaring and disrespectful…only a few weeks ago playing at Liechardt… Thanks for the memories Robbie maybe you should get a new manager.

lol that’s a good point

It was also his manager who rang Tallis on triple m daring him to reveal his source that claimed Farsh didn’t rate Potter. Tallis obliged and the storm erupted. He’s been badly managed alright.

Some are bigger scums than other

@gallagher:

It was also his manager who rang Tallis on triple m daring him to reveal his source that claimed Farsh didn’t rate Potter. Tallis obliged and the storm erupted. He’s been badly managed alright.

Poor Tallis got dared, by ayoub. Must of been really scary for Tallis, he is such a massive guy that ayoub!
U can really see why he folded like a deck of cards, I mean what else could he do???
Ayoub said it at least once….
Pathetic again, back stabbing scum…

@lathami:

@gallagher:

Poor Tallis got dared, by ayoub. Must of been really scary for Tallis, he is such a massive guy that ayoub!
U can really see why he folded like a deck of cards, I mean what else could he do???

I can’t work out if your having a go at me , tallis or ayoub.all three?

I hear Ayoub gets paid to wipe Farahs ass

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@alexaki:

I hear Ayoub gets paid to wipe Farahs ass

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

that is really a very disrespectful comment i usually have no issues with your opinions, i do understand you have no time for robbie but your comment only makes you look juvenile

Sam Ayoub works for the players.He is not only a good manager he is a good man who would do anything he could to help someone.He still has a great friendships with players he managed over 25 years ago. His priority is to look after Farah. The way Robbie is being treated is disgraceful. The club will struggle to attract any player if this is how it treats its legends.Believe what ever spin you want but maybe you should be asking Taylor or Go if they think back ended deals are a problem why did they offer that to Daniel Tupou? Or why he would sign for “considerably” less to stay at the Roosters.

@lathami:

@gallagher:

Tallies was put on the spot by ayuob… Sam tried to call his bluff but Tallies spilled the beans… Robbie’s mgr made him look worse.
Not about fear… About saving face

Sorry saving face? More like big noting!
Tallis is a weak grub, somebody says something to u in confidence….
And u spill, to save face???
Again weak and pathetic
Where was his face in keeping Robbie’s personal comments quiet???
As I said before folded like a deck of cards, weak.
As u may remember Paul Kent and him and Tallis are friends said I would never reveal my sources…

Player Managers have been running the game for too long. Anyone who thinks they do any good for the game are blinded by the stars they sell. These are the people who sell their clients to one buyer for a term, and during the term try to entice 3rd parties to make a greater offer so they can extort an upgrade or release. When this fails, these are the people who construct their clients to get sacked. If you want to believe players deserve respect, make sure you leave their player managers out of the equation.

I don’t know who is right or wrong in the current fiasco, but the cards are stacking up that Farah while being a passionate player on the field, is a pumped up monkey off it. The real problem is how did he get this power? As is the case in most business structures, he more than likely gained it through leverage, and it’s a safe bet the leverage was pushed further by his Manager to ensure maximum yield.

Some will say they are doing their job, and I tend to agree. But it is damaging to the game and if NRL Clubs want to take back control, they need to start pushing back on players and player managers who are over-represented within the game of Rugby League.

@iofthetigers:

Sam Ayoub works for the players.He is not only a good manager he is a good man who would do anything he could to help someone.He still has a great friendships with players he managed over 25 years ago. His priority is to look after Farah. The way Robbie is being treated is disgraceful. The club will struggle to attract any player if this is how it treats its legends.Believe what ever spin you want but maybe you should be asking Taylor or Go if they think back ended deals are a problem why did they offer that to Daniel Tupou? Or why he would sign for “considerably” less to stay at the Roosters.

Sam is a very Good Man and very good Manager, His success and relationship with his clients is testiment to this.

<big>PS - BE MINDFUL OF DIGITAL DEFAMATION, WHISLT WE AS INDIVIDUALS MAY BE RELATIVLY ANONYMOUS, OUR WTF SITE IS NOT.</big>

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme