Chris Lawrence gone according to Beau

Beau posted a picture on instagram with a line up of Wests Tigers players who have been “Cut” and Chris Lawrence was at centre… i guess it means he is off.

Braith Anasta was also ripping into the club in the comments, has alot of hate for us.

Jeez Beau. Carry a grudge much?

Looks like next year half our cap will be playing elsewhere, but the sad thing we will be paying for it. Theirs a lot of hate around at present directed at Taylor and the club by some and Farah by others, save your hate for the idiots who got us into this hole by offering large,long and back loaded contracts. They are the people who should be copping the flak

@Milky:

Braith Anasta was also ripping into the club in the comments, has a lot of hate for us.

that probably goes both ways

Looks like todays generation dont mind laying the slipper in when your down, from the safety of an electronic device.

Show pony

We don’t have to top up his contract if he goes to super league do we?

what I don’t understand is how getting rid of Farah will help the salary cap situation when we are still going to be paying him? Can someone explain that, it is a sincere/real question? I understand it may be a cleaning out of the old but don’t understand the cap situation.

@overseastigersfan:

what I don’t understand is how getting rid of Farah will help the salary cap situation when we are still going to be paying him? Can someone explain that, it is a sincere/real question? I understand it may be a cleaning out of the old but don’t understand the cap situation.

If he does go to another club we can offer to pay half of his wage like if he is 1million dollars next year we can pay 500,000 of it so we can still save 500,000 to spend on another player or 2

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Anasta. Hey shouldn’t I get a warning for that? Maybe it doesn’t count because it’s not disguised. Anasta Anasta Anasta Anasta Anasta.

@overseastigersfan:

The plan would be for another club to pick up half his contract and we would be liable for the other half,so if he was on a million, we would free up 500grand. Of course if you than had to spend 500g on another no9 you would achieve nothing, but I do not think that is the plan

Beau did not have Lawrence in the centre’s at all. Some pleb like us put his team in and had Lawrence. Beau’s team had himself and Ayshford as the centre’s.

It was poor form by Ryan. He really reached in some aspects too. I mean putting Payten in when he played out his career here, Teo in the side when he chased the cash.

The side was a reserve grade team……he was just trying to stir it all up.

@overseastigersfan:

It is quite apparent that this is not all about the salary cap …yes in part but there are other drivers to all of this .

Lol Anasta can’t be critical of the Tigers at all.
We paid him to touch the ball twice for 0 metres and make 3 tackles each week for 2 years. Probably the worst player to ever play for the club.

@Sabre:

Lol Anasta can’t be critical of the Tigers at all.
We paid him to touch the ball twice for 0 metres and make 3 tackles each week for 2 years. Probably the worst player to ever play for the club.

Anasta was well paid for playing for Wests tigers but is now using this club as gossip fodder to boost his media career.

What i think of anything a lad wannabe like Beau Ryan has to contribute.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme