Taylors latest Pressa

Looked much more poised and was more direct I suppose it is up to the individual on what he had to say but a better interview.

When, today?
Where did you see it?

@innsaneink:

When, today?
Where did you see it?

On official site mate.

Why didn’t he just come out and say all of this yesterday?

Much better interview, no repetition, no squirming, just direct and confident answers from JT.

@Abraham:

Much better interview, no repetition, no squirming, just direct and confident answers from JT.

I think he has learnt a lot since he has been with WT. Let’s hope it’s all positive.

JT that was just political rubbish, a true politicians Q &A. But what is very clear is we are going backwards, that was the only honest thing he said.
Sad day for the Wests Tigers.

@Snake:

@innsaneink:

When, today?
Where did you see it?

On official site mate.

cheers

I just listened to that and it didn’t sound that bad until I got the impression that good old JT was the one who told Robbie he will be playing reserve grade.

He kept saying Robbie needed a fresh start and Wests Tigers do as well.

A fresh start…. from what? Being associated with an incompetent fool of a coach and a board that is dysfunctional?

Well…you know what Taylor? We all need a fresh start.

In talking about “future success” and the removal of Farah as part of the path towards it, he is attributing the current lack of success of the team to Robbie Farah. What complete and utter bulls**t.

What about your own incompetence and inability to develop talent and inspire belief in the fans and members?

Forget the Board. My next correspondence, and yours too, should be to Harry Triguboff, telling him exactly how we DO NOT accept this crap being dished out by Taylor, Go and the club.

I thought he did okay, he obviously did not air any the dirty washing in public but it would not be easy when your now public enemy no1 to face a press conference.

At least we only have to endure two more post match pressers from Pasty Face this year !

I think JT should book himself in for elocution lessons in the off season …
What a gibberer !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@stevetiger:

I just listened to that and it didn’t sound that bad until I got the impression that good old JT was the one who told Robbie he will be playing reserve grade.

I think that’s a good thing. Whether you agree with decision or not, Taylor should have the balls to tell Farah the decision face to face and make it clear what will happen if he stays.

@Masterton:

@stevetiger:

I think that’s a good thing. Whether you agree with decision or not, Taylor should have the balls to tell Farah the decision face to face and make it clear what will happen if he stays.

I get where you are coming from but it should be handled in a more constructive fashion especially when I doubt that it is true.

Taylor might have made the right call for the future by punting Farah and that would have been a tough call. He is making some tough calls which needed to be made given our salary cap dilemma. However he also has to prove he can coach the team not talk sense in press conferences.

He will use the Farah exit as further reason to give himself more time as a coach the fact we keep shedding players. He keeps throwing his hands up saying look at all the players we are letting go so what do you expect me to do. Bottom line I have been not impressed by him as a coach this season.

We don’t have a great roster but having been healthy most of the year, with some good young talent. To have us sitting last is awful and showed what ever his methods have been they have not worked. Taylor was a decent number 7 but he doesn’t seem to have made any improvements to Brooks. For me he has been full of hot air this year and speaking well in front of a press conference doesn’t impress me I want to see some improvements on the field.

First 12 weeks of next year will be make or break in some regards. If he can re energise the club and get them up the middle, or whether he is still talking rubbish about a bright future and improvments.

@Abraham:

Except when he was asked to elaborate on why the tigers felt the need to drop robbie, how much of the next years cap the club might have to play for Farah to play elsewhere or whether any other club could afford to take him so late in the piece.

Yep direct and confident answers except on the questions that counted.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme