Matt Lodge

Heard he has signed with the panthers from a reliable source…

P.s Depending on Court

There was a mention of it yesterday in the Wilson/Massoud column… They stated they have gone cold since the lastest arrest dramas.

If a club can get this kid to use his aggression on the field, he will be a sensation!

I have actually heard it fresh and he is all but gone

He is a panthers junior

He won’t last with them either. Anger management issues will bring him undone.

If he is gone - then we know where we stand.

He is his own worst enemy. Waste of talent.

Another example of a gifted ,talented player with no brains or self esteem….

Not happening…won’t be here either

even though its good he is going but who in hell are we going to replace him with…jack buchanan.we need at least 3 forwards but we have no money to buy them…fantastic…geez I am looking forward to next year.

In years to come, he may blame others for his mis-fortunes.
Maybe look back and realise, gee I buggered that up.
It’s very hard to admit to yourself that you actually have a problem.

@smithy:

even though its good he is going but who in hell are we going to replace him with…jack buchanan.we need at least 3 forwards but we have no money to buy them…fantastic…geez I am looking forward to next year.

NYC we have Junior Tatola and JJ Felise. Tatola is wrecking ball and Felise is a juggernaut. They’re going to be very good players. JJ Felise has such an engine it’s incredible for a first year NYC player. He looks out on his feet but manages to keep going, he has heart and the best thing is both of them have good leg speed and hit hard in both attack and defence.

Dallas Graham and Jordan Grant aren’t mugs in NSW cup. But the sad thing is Buchanan always outshines them in NSW cup so I guess you can see what the step up is like. The future has to be with the NYC props.

Grant has surprised me with how good he has looked in NSW cup (admittedly ive probably only seen 5 games). With a full off season I could see him becoming a bench option for first grade. He has plenty of aggression.

Graham is more of a worker but has the size to make it. I still think he has some filling out to do, apparently is a fantastic trainer with great work ethic too. Its a real shame he missed so much of the year as a full year in nsw cup probably would have had him ready for first grade next year.

The two guys in NYC now look great but are at least 2 years off first grade imo. Buchanan offers nothing but with our lack of options will probably get resigned. Wouldnt mind getting Nathan Brown back…

The next Arana Taumata

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme